Chapter 5

"Okay so I moved to New York right after highschool to pursue fashion. I have my own YouTube channel where I post vlogs and fashion videos. I started it when I was 15 and it's grown pretty well, I now have 3.6 million followers. My sister and I are still pretty close, her name's Lily. She's a lawyer back home, she's married to a great man named John and has a two year old named Charlotte but we call her Char. Both my parents still live near my sister, so I'm really the only one far from home. I always planned on moving to L.A. after college and I had some type of job besides YouTube. I am in love with L.A., it's my favorite. My parents are really good people. My mom is super caring, her name is Lenna and my dad is super funny and bubbly, his name is Jim. Lana and I met here. She is honestly great. Everything about her, she has become like a sister to me. She even came home a couple times with me over holidays because she isn't that close with her family. I hope to start up my own fashion line and possibly even has lana help me because she really wants to make a fashion magazine and website. But yeah, that's the two minute run down of my life." I joked as Harry flipped something in a pan.

"I think that's so cool that you have a whole YouTube channel and stuff. I've always wanted to mess around with fashion but I'm not allowed. Your family seems charming and so do you." He spoke with a sly smile coming to his face. I started to blush.

"Why can't you mess around with fashion? I think fashion has no genders or boundaries." I questioned. He seemed uncomfortable.

"Uhm- breakfast is ready." He brushed it off, while he put down a plate to show an omelet.

"This looks amazing, I'm not really a good cook so this is greatly appreciated." I took a bite of my food. It tasted like magic. "What the actual fuck did you put in this? This is incredible!"

"Love." He did a whole hand motion with it while I laughed.

"Okay so tell me about yourself now, only if you are comfortable." I put my fork down and looked at him.

"I have a sister named Gemma, I love her with everything. She is truly my best friend. My mom's name is Anne, she has the kindest heart. My parents got divorced when I was 7, my mom remarried to my step dad Robin, he has been my father figure for most of my life. My dad and I still talk." He continued on talking about his life and home, the band, and everything in between. Without revealing anything too personal, only stuff that you could probably find on the internet if you looked. We stayed talking until 10am. He was really easy to talk to.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked and I nodded while he stood up to go to the couch. He grabbed the remote and asked what type of movies I watch.

"Hmm, mainly romcoms. I'm a sucker for sappy love stories." I spoke.

"Oh thank god! I thought you were gonna love live horror movies or something." he said while laughing.

"No way, I'm a chicken I could never." He nodded in agreement.

"Should we find some on netflix?" I smiled.

He put on the Notebook. A massive grin grew on my face. "I love this movie." I muttered.

"It's my favorite, makes me cry every time." He started the movie.

We were almost to the end and tears were streaming down my face. He reached behind me and wrapped a blanket around me. My heart jumped at the action, so subtle but still so kind.

"I always get cold when I watch movies." He spoke and looked at me. I started to get tired even though it was only like one in the afternoon. He took notice of that though.

"You could lay down. You look like super tired love." He gave me a warm smile.

"I don't want to bother you, and I don't want to fall asleep in your house. I don't wanna be rude." I spoke getting shy now.

"Oh come on you would be nothing of that sort, come on lay down. I make a pretty comfy pillow." He motioned to his lap and I gave in, resting my head on his thigh and wrapping up in the blanket. I felt his hand rest on my upper back and rube circle on it.

"You're really kind." I yawned as I spoke. I just felt a small airy laugh come out before I dozed off.

A/N: Sorry for not posting in like a really long time. I hope you guys liked this but please make sure you read the disclaimer posted before this.