Explanation...

PLEASE READ

Hey guys. As I write this I feel totally guilty, I have to admit. I know I haven't posted in almost 3 months. This isn't an excuse it's just an explanation, so here it it: on my last update I told you guys my updating schedule would slow down due to finals and school ending. The last 4 weeks of classes caused me more stress than I've felt in a while. This year has been extremely difficult.  So trying to balance this and everything else going on was getting really really hard. Not to mention different things happening with the fandom that made me less motivated to post these chapters. But, as I said this isn't an excuse it's my reason for being MIA. My mental health was in a really bad place and so was I. I needed the break from everything quite frankly. I still feel overwhelmed with everything on my plate right now but I feel even more guilty for not posting. All I ask is that you guys try to understand where I'm coming from when I don't post as quickly...

Oh and new chapter coming very soon;)

On a less depressing note, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11k HOLY SHIT MASSIVE HUGS TO YOU ALL.
This is so special to me

Thank you for understanding and just know I love you all the most
-Bri <3