Chapter 4

A/N: Hey loves! Sorry for not posting in a while, school has been really stressful. Anyway hope you enjoy the next chapter, and here is Sage's outfit for the date!

"Okay so white top and black denim shorts with some jewelry. I think it will be perfect." Lana spoke in a pip tone and I nodded my head to agree with her. The shorts will be very much needed because of it being May in New York.

I cleaned up the dorm and finished up some work for YouTube. I started my channel three years ago when I moved to New York. It's been hard managing school and this but I have to do it, It's my job. I have 3.6 million subscribers on YouTube and I'm so grateful for them all. They mainly came from when I had my vlogs and fashion videos, now I just post random stuff whenever I can. I came from a small town in Rhode Island and grew up there until I was 15, then we moved to a small town in California to be closer to my family. My parents and my older sister, Lily loved home. I loved LA though. We would take trips on the weekend and I felt so alive and in my element. That's when I decided I wanted to pursue fashion as a career.

So I moved to NY for school. I met Lana and we became like family. She came from a wealthy family in which she was an only child. She wanted to start her own fashion magazine. Lana would always try to encourage me to start up a fashion line and she would market them and advertise them for me. I have always wanted to, but right now I need to focus on finishing this last year of college.

I continue thinking about my life and the choices I've made. I do this a lot. I am bad about communicating how I feel so I fall into holes a lot. I was severely depressed growing up and had severe anxiety, so now i'm on meds and i'm always happy, always happy. I started to let my brain wonder and get myself into a whirl of stress.

"What's wrong, what are you thinking about?" Lana asks. She's really good at knowing when something is wrong. She always cares, that's why I love her.

"Just thinking about life and my choices." I say to her and she looks at me.

"Wanna talk or watch Gossip Girl?" Lana asked while giving a smile.

"Um Gossip Girl bitch, move over!" I push her over and she turns on Netflix for us.

We sat there for a little over an hour. I decided I should get some sleep. I walked over to my bed and turned out my lights. Lets see about some sleep now, but I doubt I will get any.

----------------------------------------

The next morning

I woke up before my alarm due to minimal sleep. I walked to the showers and started to get ready for my coffee date.

I went back to the room to see Lana waiting for me in our bathroom. She was smiling and nodding towards the makeup that was now sprawled across the counter.

"Can I please do your makeup?" Lana asked, giving me puppy dog eyes. I nodded just wanting to make her happy.

We finished my hair,makeup,and outfit and I was all set. The time now read 8:15 so I thanked Lana and said goodbye while I made my way to the Main Hall.

I went on my phone for a bit until I got a text from Harry.

Harry: hey love i'm here, black car :)

I walked out to see a smiley curly haired boy sitting in the driver's seat of a black car. I hopped in and smiled.

"Hey how are you?" I asked looking at him.

"I'm good, and how about you love?" He spoke still with that same grin plastered to his perfect face.

"I'm doing okay." I spoke in an unsure tone. I was still stressing but I just wanted to forget about everything right now.

"Why just okay?" He questioned in a caring tone.

"Um sorry I didn't mean to project like that, I'm doing fine." I said trying to hide how I'm really feeling.

"No, no love you weren't projecting I just want to know how you really feel." He said looking at the road as he pulled out.

"I- well- um can, let's just talk about it some other time, I just wanna escape for today." I said

"Oh so you wanna see me again?" He said with that same cocky grin standing firm presenting his dimples. I realized what I said. Fuck. I started to panic.

"Hey I wanna see you again too, don't stress yourself out so much love I want you to be comfortable around me." He spoke in a comforting tone.

"Okay. So what or where are we going?" I questioned and his face went white.

"So if you are up for it I was gonna maybe ask if you would want to maybe go to my apartment and I could make us some breakfast and we could watch a movie if you're up for it, but if not I totally get it. I know it's the first time we are hanging out and I wouldn't want you to be un-" I cut off his nervous rambling.

"Sounds lovely." I say smiling and his face finally rests.

We drive for a little while, not talking. He pulls into a parking spot at a large building. He opens his door and quickly runs to mine to open it.

"Thank you, what a gentleman." I say smiling.

"Of course, of course." He says while leading me through the large doors. He was greeted by two men at the front door. We continued to go up through the elevator, until we reached his floor. He walked me to the door and opened it leading me into a large, minimalist apartment.

"This place is beautiful." I say in slight shock. It was simple with beautiful barn wood beams, large windows and white and grey tones. I loved it.

"Thank you." He said walking to the kitchen. He pointed to a chair insinuating for me to sit down. I did.

"So what do you like to eat?" He asked looking at me.

"Hmmm surprise me." I said and he furrowed his brows.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, you just don't peg me as a "suprise" type of person." He spoke, turning to gather ingredients.

"Oh really what do I peg you as then?" I asked testing him.

"Well for starters, very down to earth you give me an old soul vibe and you are kind and trusting so that tells me that you would make a very good friend." He says with a sly smirk.

"Wow i'm impressed. Spot on." I said returning the smile.

"Okay so tell me about you." He said and started to cook. I smiled and made myself comfortable in my chair.

 I smiled and made myself comfortable in my chair

Harry's apartment