Chapter 12

A few days had gone by. No talking or texting. I get it. He's super famous, but I guess I still wish he would call. I had such a great time with him, but I'm sure he was busy. I know he leaves for tour again in like three days. So that brings me to today, Thursday. I was spending the day studying for my last final.

I met up with Dan yesterday. We grabbed coffee at the same coffee spot. I told him some of what happened, not wanting to give too much detail. He was flipping out still. He couldn't believe I was now considered a "friend of Harry fucking Styles". It was nice seeing him again, He's a good guy. The four of us really get along well.

I have caught Lana smirking at her phone all the time now. Her and Niall and texting a lot. It makes me smile to see her happy, she hasn't been with someone in a year. She was in a pretty serious relationship with this guy named Luke, but he broke up with her. Then he moved across the country and started dating another girl two weeks after. She was pretty heartbroken, so she stopped dating for a while. It's refreshing to see her have butterflies again.

"How's Niall?" I teased as she grew red and turned off her phone.

"Uh he's good. How's Harry?" She asked. I looked down, avoiding eye contact.

"Hasn't texted, or called." It's okay though. I know he's busy." I said while turning back to my books. She looked at me with a slightly saddened face.

"I'm sorry. But, at least you will see him tomorrow." She cooed, as I looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned being totally lost. A smile grew on her face and I instantly got nervous.

"I can't believe you forgot!" She exclaimed. "We have the concert tomorrow night, remember?" Then it hit me. He gave us backstage passes to the concert tomorrow the night we met.

"Oh fuck." I said. "Do we have to go?" She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Absolutely we are. No questions or negotiation." She said. "I have to go though. I'm meeting up with one of my professors." She grabbed her stuff and left. I had completely forgotten about the concert. Maybe it would be fun though.

THE NEXT DAY

"Come on!" Lana yelled. "The uber is here." I came running out of the dorm. I saw Lana. She was wearing a white off the shoulder dress, with gold jewelry. I was wearing a black dress with small lace detailing, with a leather jacket over it. It was out of my comfort zone, but I wanted to mix it up. We both decided to dress up a little more tonight. We wanted to have fun while getting ready, so we got pretty dressed up. "Holy shit we look hot!" she said as we walked into the uber.

"Haha we do

"Haha we do." I laughed. The uber was a middle aged lady. She was very nice and made slight small talk until we pulled up. We got out of the uber and started walking to the gate.

Once we got in, we went right to our seats. They were right next to the stage. It only took about 10 minutes of waiting before the boys came out. They opened the show with 'Steal My Girl'. They were great, it was obvious that they were made to perform. They were rockstars.

They ended the show with 'Night Changes'. We left the seating area, and made our way backstage.

"I'm so excited, I haven't seen Niall in days. I hope he's just as excited to see me too." She talked as we made our way to the door. Showed the passes to the guard, and he led us back.

"Of course he will be." I gave her some reassurance and we rounded the corner. We were now right in front of the door. I'm not sure why I was so nervous. Right as I was about to say something, the security guard opened the door. Revealing the four boys tossing sitting on a couch. They all looked up when we entered.

"Sage! Lana!" Lou called as he jumped up with Liam and Niall. They engulfed us in a hug. Harry was packing up his stuff in the corner of the room. He looked at me and smiled. "You guys look great." Lou said. We both smiled.

"Sage, did you wear that dress on purpose?" Liam asked. I looked at him confused.

"Uh no I just picked it out. Why?" They all smiled once what seemed like a realization hit them.

"Little Black Dress?" He said and everyone laughed. It finally hit me. The song.

"Oh I literally didn't plan this. How fitting." I joked. Harry now walked over and sat on the couch too. He kept his eyes on me.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" Lou asked us.

"Uh nothing why?" I asked.

"We're going out tonight. To a club. You guys should totally come. Liam and I are bringing our girlfriends. It'll be fun." He said. I looked at Lana and she smiled in agreement.

"Why the hell not." I said and they cheered. They all stood up. Lou put his arm around my neck.

"Come on then. Let's go. The cars are outside." We all walked out. There were three cars waiting. "Liam and I will take this one. Why don't Lana and Niall take this one, and Harry and Sage can grab that one." Everyone agreed, but I stayed quiet. I don't know why I was so nervous. Harry hadn't said one thing this whole night. I wondered if I did something. I was interrupted by Harry speaking. I just realized everyone already left. It was just us.

"You ready?" He asked as we got into the car. "Are you okay? You were pretty lost in thought." The driver pulled out. I looked up at him, he was already looking at me.

"Uh yeah. Just thinking." I said while looking out the window. He scooted closer to me.

"About?" He asked, trying to get my attention. I looked at him.

"Nothing. Nothing just thinking." I said but he still stared, knowing I was lying. "Uh you did really great at your show, you guys are truly rockstars." I said trying to get the attention off me.

"I know what you're thinking about. I know. I'm sorry, I didn't call or text. I should have, but the truth is, I was nervous. I didn't want you to think I was clingy, or weird. I really liked spending time with you, and I want to do it more. But, I also know that I'm leaving for a tour again in two days. I've hurt enough people by leaving, I didn't want to hurt you. So I'm sorry." He said. I was shocked by the brutal honesty. I expected him to lie and say that he was doing something. I appreciated it, it made my chest feel warm that he wanted to see me more.

"I like clingy people to an extent. It makes you feel needed. Thank you, and we're friends so when you leave if you need anything you can always text. I don't want you to feel obligated to talk to me. I get how your life is, please don't feel bad. But, it looks like we're here. So lets let lose and have a great fucking night." I said with a laugh as we pulled up. The car came to a stop as the driver opened our door. I heard paps outside, so I made a mental note to keep my head down.