Chapter 3

I woke up to my alarm ringing in my ear. Shit. School. I hesitantly got up and got dressed and got ready for my day. Lana was nowhere to be found, so I figured she already left for her class. I grabbed my things and headed out for the day.

Classes were as dreadful as ever, but I got out early today so i'm meeting Collin and Dan for coffee. I have two coffee dates two days in a row, this should be interesting.

I walked to the local coffee shop. It had a cute vintage theme in it. Brick walls with records and dusty yellow couches. It was cute and homey. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Dan and Collin talking. I walked over and grabbed a seat next to the two.

"Hey bitch!" Dan said with a smirk on his face. Collin laughed and I did as well.

"Hi guys, how are you?" I said.

"Good Good, so tell us about dreamy eyes!" He smiled and spoke while the waitress took our orders.

"Really it was nothing." I said, seeing the disappointed look on their faces. "Okay fine, he brought us backstage and asked me about my nose. Then we chatted and he got us backstage passes for his show coming up."

"Bitchhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Are you kidding? How are you not freaking out?" He spoke with complete excitement.

"I mean I am but it's just strange, It got even weirder when he gave me his number." Dan choked and Collin shot his eyebrows up.

"Hold the mother fucking phone, dreamy gave you his number? Did he call or text?" They started to question.

"We texted and he asked me to grab a coffee tomorrow, I agreed but like I don't know it seems weird." Their jaw practically unhinged itself.

"You are fucking mental!" Collin spoke, taking a sip of his coffee.

"I'm not, just slightly confused on why he asked me. Ya know?" I uttered back.

"I guess but like embrace it. Go have fun and see where it goes." Collin said and Dan nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay, you're right." We chatted for a little while longer before I headed back to my dorm. The sun was getting ready to set and I was getting so tired.

I walked through the door and found Lana sitting at her desk looking half dead. She picked her head up when she saw me.

"Hey, rough day?" I said walking towards her.

"Eh just tired and stressed. But, I fell asleep before I could ask you about Harry. What happened?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. I don't want to explain this again, but I do because she's my best friend.

Twenty minutes go by and she looks completely shocked. She asked questions and I answered just wanting to go to bed.

"Well looks like we need to plan out an outfit for you!" A smirk grew on her face, she loves dressing me up. Lana is more of a girly girl than I am. She wears skirts and dresses and makeup. She loves having her red hair in new and cool hairstyles that take her hours to complete, but it's who she is.

Me on the other hand, i'm the complete opposite. I wear vintage clothes with my natural hair and simple makeup. I'm more down to earth than she is. She loves to call me her "little hippie Sage" I don't mind it.

"We are not doing a big blowout, I wanna look like myself." She nodded her head and walked to the closet.

A/N: DATE WITH HAZ TOMORROW!! YAY! Also I love Dan and Collin. Just how they just met and they act as if they have known each other for years. So cute.