Chapter 29

I woke up to the sound of an alarm ringing in my ear. Harry sifted against me. He was asleep on my chest and curled up under the covers. After dancing last night Harry and I talked for a while before he wrapped himself around me and fell asleep.

"Harry, baby we have to get up." I ran my fingers up his back trying to get him to wake up. He groaned and hugged me tighter.

"No. Ten more minutes." He protested.

"Come on love. Everyone is coming to say goodbye in an hour." He finally sat up and looked at me with his morning eyes that I adored. "Good morning sunshine." I teased.

"I don't want to go." Harry said in a groggy tone.

"I don't want you to either, but just think you'll be done with the tour soon and then we can spend as much time as we'd like after." I assured him and he nodded.

"Okay let's get ready." I pulled the covers off and pulled him up with me. "I'm going to shower quickly, then I'll meet you back here to help you pack." He nodded and I walked towards my bathroom. I changed out of my sleeping clothes and got into the shower. I tried to be quick because I wanted to be with him as much as possible before he left. I know how clingy it must sound, but it was true.

Once I was out of the shower I threw on some clothes and walked out into the bedroom to find Harry laying back on the bed, asleep. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. "Harry-" I kissed him on one cheek. "We-" again. "Have-" again. "To-" again. "Go." He smiled and pulled me into his and hugged me tightly.

"What if I don't leave?" He asked.

"I wish that could be reality. As soon as you finish the tour you can come back, I promise." I reassured him but he still looked unsure. "What?"

"Will you still be around by the end of the tour?" Harry asked me, looking up at me.

"Of course. Now, seriously we have to go. Are you packed?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay so everyone should be here soon." We walked out into the living room and sat down and waited for everyone to come and say goodbye. Originally we were going to just go with the guys to the airport and say goodbye there, but because of everything that has been going on we decided it would be better if we parted here.

After a little we heard the front door open and Lana and Cara walked in followed by Liam, Louis and Niall. I got up and gave the guys a tight hug each. First lou. He was the one who never failed to bring a good time and a great conversation. Next Niall. He was the life of anything that was happening and always made us laugh. Then Liam. We had the deepest conversations. He was someone who I felt like I could always count on. "I'm going to miss you all so so much." I let go of the guys so Lana and Cara could say their goodbyes but I pulled Liam aside for a second. "Hey, please call me or text me if you need anything. Night or day okay?" I told him, meaning every word I said.

"Thank you, it means a lot. You better do the same." I nodded and pulled him into another tight hug. Lana was hugging Harry and saying goodbye to him.

"You better not break her heart, do you hear me?" Lana said loudly and Liam and I both laughed.

"I was gonna tell him the same thing." Lou joined us and nudged my shoulder before putting an arm around me. "Alright lads, we better get going. We will give you and Harry a minute." I gave them all one final hug before they walked out the door, leaving Harry and I alone in the living room.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." he said, pulling me into his chest.

"I'm going to fly out as soon as I can." I told him, clinging to him. "It's gonna be okay, I promise. We can still call and text just like before."