The kid is what now?

Author POV

Dwapar

Khandavprasth

Draupadi gasped as she entered the palace with a big smile on her face. The palace looked more beautiful than anything she had ever seen. The city looked as if the place where Mother Nature herself had decided to reside and the magnificent palace just added to it.

Sahdev tried to memorize every nook and corner of the splendid artwork of Mayasur. He couldn't bring himself to even blink in fear of missing something in the magical palace. Mayasur had added quite a few things in the place, which on occasion, could be used as perfect traps for both, pranks and an unplanned attack.

Yuddhisthir absent-mindedly grabbed Nakul's arm as he saw his younger brother staying back to look at some carvings on the pillar. Yuddhisthir too had seen the carvings. They were something that was occupying his mind but he decided to check it all later, worrying about a name for their new kingdom.

Bheem couldn't help but start wondering about the division on responsibilities they would have and the pact they needed to fulfill to get independent.

Arjun was already making a list of all the states that were easy to win over and their allies, needless to say, Hastinapur wasn't toping the list.

Yuddhisthir smiled as they entered the main court. He silently prayed to his father, dharm dev, to grant him the courage and understanding to do justice to anyone to seeks his help. He wanted to carry the legacy of Pandu with pride.

One of the daas came to them with a lowered gaze and said,"Long live the king. My lord, it will soon be the time for the yajna now."

They had wanted to make sure they respected the gods and thanked them all, starting from Bhu devi.

They all nodded and dispersed accordingly to do their work and get ready after Yuddhisthir said,"Tell the foreigners to get ready too, please."

The foreigners had become a part of their everyday life and dare he say, family. They had all helped them with their kingdom even when one of their own was hurt. Tony himself had designed a large part of the city for them along with Mayasur.

The Avengers

Dwapar wale hi

Tony glared at them all, not at all budging from his stand, neither physically nor figuratively. He fiercely declined any chance of even hearing about how Wanda could use her powers to wake him up or something but it was far from his agreement.

Steve, Clint, Wanda, Natasha even Bruce had tried to convince the mechanic, to no avail. Tony wouldn't just budge.

"Tony, please! Try to understand. What if this magic thing is overpowering his brain or something?" Bruce pleaded with him flailing his hands in exasperation.

Steve sighed, knowing how stubborn Tony could be, this will never happen. What he couldn't understand was why the hell Tony was so stuck on the kid's privacy.

"Tony, what are you not telling us?" Natasha almost snapped, too tired of the back and forth game they were playing.

"Nat, even if I am hiding something, it's the kid's secret and not mine to tell. And violation of privacy hurts just enough, we both know." Tony shot her a sharp look that almost made her step back and leave the conversation.

"What if I promise not to look where I don't belong?" Wanda challenged him.

"No thanks, lady." Tony replied instantly, even waving his hand as a sign of dismissal.

Clint shook his head,"You're so deep into your dad mode™ you aren't thinking logically."

Tony spluttered and stared at the man with wide eyes, speechless for the first time.

Natasha just smirked at the mechanic and said,"He's not wrong."

As they began arguing about Clint's remark, Bruce sighed and shook his head at their childishness. Something caught his eye. A moment from Peter.

"Guys! Tony!" He shouted at them, instantly quietening them all and pointed towards Peter's twitching hand.

All of them stared in silent hope as they heard him mutter something before snapping his eyes open with a start and sat up on the bed, breathing heavily.

Tony rushed to Peter, not even caring about the rest of his team watching them as he hugged the kid.

Peter felt as if his head was going to burst. The visions that he had seen with Mayaandri in his head stuck around, the too sweet smelling flower's smells, the war cries, the cries of the widowed ladies, the loud blaring sounds of the conch shells and the nuclear weapons kinda arrows clashing, the uneven ground under his feet, the dead bodies he saw over the horizon, the insults he heard for a woman; everything was staying with him.

It felt as if Peter was still standing on the bank of that river, staring as no more bubbles came out of the clean water, the flow not stopping even in the slightest to acknowledge what had just happened.

Tony rubbed circles on his back as Wanda fetched him water, seeing the kid in so much pain, Wanda could definitely tell it was a nightmare of sorts. She wasn't new to it.

Steve's heart broke as he saw the terror in the kid's half lidded eyes as he glanced around at them, tearing up slightly.

Realising he was back in the present, his present anyways, Peter almost cried out. Seeing the team standing there with concerned looks for him and feeling Mr. Stark's hand on his shoulder felt like heaven to him.

It was real. Finally he had woken up. Tony couldn't believe it. He was ecstatic, to say the least. Just when his hopes had began to leave, Peter had come back again.

"Mr. Stark," Peter rested his head on Tony's shoulder and closed his eyes,"Oh Lord, I've got so many things to tell you all."

Tony laughed softly and said in a teary tone,"Of course you do, Underoos. Don't you dare pass out on me ever again or I swear I'll personally do everything possible to embarrass you in front of everyone."

Peter made a face and said,"I'll get Rodhey and Pepper to side with me."

"May and Happy will side with me."

"Carol and Loki."

"Bruce."

"Okay that one's great but, Harley."

"Potato kid, huh. Scott and Legolas."

"Miss Romanoff and Hope."

"Okay, fine. The scary girl you have a crush on and Ted."

"Ned and MJ. And oh please, not MJ. She'll kill me and resurrect me to kill me again and Ned will pass out if you ever talk to him."

"Like you almost did."

"What?" Peter jolted back incredulously and glared at Tony,"I never did."

"You were sweating buckets, kid."

"I was nervous! It's not everyday I used meet Tony Stark."

"I asked you to come to Germany and you said you had homework!"

Tony and almost everyone that had an amused look on their faces burst out laughing while Natasha just chuckled before stopping.

"Peter," she called out silently to the flush faced boy.

Peter looked up at her with questioning eyes. "You're Spiderman, aren't you?"

Annnnnnnddddd finally.

So I came back alive, changed my username, almost finished (uh not really) my other poem book just because s t r e s s and well, I'm still alive.

How's everything with going with y'all?

I hope you liked the chapter.

More will be explained in the next one, keep waiting.

Untill next time, byees