That's weird

(A/N: Since I go to weddings for only food, it won't be accurate. Bare with me and sorry for the late update. Read the note below to know.)

Author POV

Peter Parker and Tony Stark were famous for something very similar things. One of them being their long forgotten punctuality.

But this time, this time they were both standing at the whole...weird...flower decorated..area? Peter didn't know what that was. He busied himself with helping Satyajit.

Tiny stank POV

I walked to Keshv after the kid left. He was standing at the sidelines with a small smile plastered on his face and hands at his hips. "Why aren't you helping them?" I asked. Keshv said,"Because I am not wanted there, right now, Anthony." I frowned at the way his voice sounded grave.

I stared ahead at Peter and Dhrist-- whatever, arguing about some cloth. "Why is it that you cannot stop this?" "What? Peter and Dhristadhyum fighting?" I shook my head at his amused tone and said,"Why are we here, Madhav? How is this even possible? Why this time?" I finally exploded. Peter's theories were plausible but not sure and even if they were sure, I had to find a way to go back home. Not be Sherlock Holmes and investigate.

Keshv finally turned to me. He had a glint in his eyes and his smile hadn't wavered. By this point, I'd think if he didn't smile, that would be a problem.

He said,"Anthony, I will tell you something and you will have to listen carefully. Okay?" I nodded. He sounded awfully serious so I didn't tell him to call me Tony.

"By Maya, the universe is created. As you've been told, the infinity stones are the base of all the multiverse. But, some history is still left. The infinity stones were created by Maya. They each have that maya in them. That Maya, is sentient. That Maya, can manifest into human forms if it needs to. Now, this is something that was forgotten over the years. The time, reality, space, mind, soul and power are made of the same maya. In a way, they are sisters." Someone called Keshv.

I asked,"What does that have to do with us?" He just smiled mysteriously, winked and left without a word. I tried calling out to him but was cut off by Peter coming towards me. "Mr. Stark! Where were you? I was trying to find you! You know, these people have so many rituals, it's like amazing and they have fire there an--" "You are not going near any fire, kid."

Author POV

Steve was just staring at the six people on the raised platform. The men were putting some crown sort of thing on her head and she looked sad.

He wanted to tell her that he was there to help her if she needed but he couldn't. That would be out of line.

Wanda looked at the sad face Panchali had. She and Nat had talked to her earlier but she still was sad. Anyone would be. Marrying five men you barely know.

Yuddhisthir looked at Panchali's face and then at the fire. He swore in his mind,"I shall always make sure she's happy and if not, I shall burn."

Keshv had a soft smile on his face.

Peter didn't know when the marriage ended. Neither did he know which was more weird, the crown, the red vermilion, the circles around the fire or something else. He just saw the sad look in Kunti's eyes and the storm of emotions in Arjun's. He saw Draupad's disappointed look and Shikhandini's angry look. He saw Kokila's moist eyes and Dhristadhyum and Satyajit's clenched jaw.

Clint couldn't help but just wish that he could stop all that. The mournful looks didn't belong in a marriage.

Bruce had just closed his eyes and started listening to the melodies that were being played on the so called happy occasion. He didn't want to hulk out nor did he want to lecture people that this was UNFAIR.

Thats all

*running away from angry readers*

How was it?

Guys guys, I know that it's small and all, but it was needed

And the updates will be irregular and short cuz lyf is hard.

Bye and till next time, don't hate me