Wizard in astral idiocy

Kaliyug

Stark towers

Author POV

    "If both of you don't stop going around in circles at this instance, I'm throwing you out of the window." Pepper glared the sorcerers with the intensity that made them forget that she didn't exactly possess any powers to be afraid of.

       Wong looked at Stephen for an answer and the sorcerer supreme sighed. "I have an idea," he look at Vision,"Vision's mind stone is sentient too and has a certain energy, so, I can probably connect to it and try to understand it." "Which, is unbelievably dangerous." Wong said with a disapproving look.

       "Which, is not the point," Stephen gave him his own glare,"There's a kid we have to take in consideration even if we think that somehow Anthony will manage to get them here or Krishna will send them here." "Started caring, Strange?" Loki raised an eyebrow to which Stephen responded,"Yes, just about the time you did."

       Carol looked back and forth between Strange and Wong before saying,"How dangerous?" "If I can't do what I think I can, I'll be brain dead in a matter of minutes and won't be able to return my astral form to my body." Stephen said with a straight face.

      After almost an hour, 16 cups of coffee, too many cusses and half a dozen death glares and threats, they came to the conclusion that they had to try. Stephen had to try because, for the time being, they'd lied to the people about a secret project and shite but if the avengers, the original six no less, were missing for so long, the sharks would come.

     So, now Stephen and Vision were seated on one of the couches beside eachother while the others were still sitting around the dining table. Stephen and Vision both were unmoving since Vision had switched off himself, something many others didn't understand, and Stephen had taken his astral form.

      Stephen could see the glow of the mind stone from Vision. He could feel the tingling sensation when he touched the stone and then sudden darkness.

Dwapar mei vapas chalo ab

Khandavprasth

Author POV

       Peter had a quite simple plan. Don't mess things up. Sahdev was leading a group that was good with recognising plants and marking them with extracts from objects Peter didn't know how to pronounce.

      Nakul was leading a group that was dealing with getting animals out. Bheem was helping in taking the trees out of the way, dude had too much to strength. Yudi and Mr. Stark were scanning the forest in East while Rogers and Barton were in West, Peter was in the south with Bruce and Maximoff and Romanoff were with Panchaali, managing the civilians while Arjun summoned the king of gods with help from Govind and Rukmini.

       It had been a long day already and Tony was tired. Yes, he was super fun when he wanted to be, but Yudi loved silence and Tony did not like that notion. Of course, Tony would never admit that Yudi was right in being silent as there were many unwanted dangers in there but damn it was unusual for him.

       Steve and Clint weren't too used to the forest but tried their best to remain attentive and alert lest they get lost in that jungle of weird species, as Clint referred to it in his head.

         Peter and Bruce were the only ones who weren't remotely tired. Peter was excited with knowing about different plants and species, so he was never off adrenaline and the Other Guy helped Bruce's stamina.

       Yuddhisthir noticed first when the sky began to darken slowly, the clouds moving on their heads, above the forest. He felt the change in the atmosphere and looked at Tony who had began frowning at the idea of rain. "What's happening, Yudi?" He kept his voice wisely low. Yuddhisthir shook his head,"Arjun is going to need help. We gotta get out of here, now."

      The birds flew over their heads restlessly as the clouds began getting darker. "Uh, Steve? Let's go back?" "Darn right."

        "Bruce, we need to leave, right away." Bruce turned back to Peter with a frown and said,"Why- oh." Peter pointed at the repeatedly darkening sky and Bruce immediately understood what Peter was trying to say. "Seems like  Mr. Lightning McQueen likes dramatic entrances."

       Nakul felt the distress in the bird that was perched up on his left shoulder and the sudden cackle of the lightning. Yep, Bhrata Arjun had succeeded indeed.

       Sahdev was already on his way back when he bumped into Bhrata Bheem, who was still clearing a path. He said,"Not the time, Bhrata! We have to go back before everything gets started."

      When Peter and Bruce reached there, it had already started to drizzle. Peter noticed that Mr. Stark was tense and his eyes were trained towards the forest entrance where they came back from. He saw Mr. Stark's body physically relax as they came in sight. Peter found himself becoming less tense too as he saw that everyone was safe. The civilians were no where in sight and the rest were standing behind Arjun and Govind.

     Sahdev saw Peter and Bruce coming towards them but stopping just as they all were blinded by lightning.

      Tony was irritated that they sent Bruce and the kid so away and above that they were almost too late. Lightning McQueen in god form stood in front of them all, with his back towards Peter and Bruce.

      He was wearing pale blue clothes with too much jewelry and a crown on his head. He looked pretty calm for someone who was holding a damned weapon looking like a human rib cage. A eally creepy human rib cage.

      He glared at Arjun with the intensity of a thousand suns and said,"You have no right to even think that I will break my promise for even my son. A promise matters too much."

    "Yeah, that's alright and all, but could you please move?"

Yos abeej hoomans

How's you? I know I'm behaving abeej but well, I'm janam se abeej. Can't do anything about that one.

Anyways, how was the chapter?

Hope it was good. Anyways, Children, hope y'all liked it.

The next chapter will be longer so I broke it off here.

Until next time, byees hoomans