Yuddhisthir became Yudi

Dedicated to my real lyf Yudi bro. DrKanu Nachle abb...main bgm de rha.

And also my dark chocolate SohiniModak8 to reward them both for being alive and well, sane.

         After Draupadi and Arjun had exchanged the garlands, they decided to go and meet his mother. This decision was respected by the king and he let them go.

Immediately after that, Peter had left for his room and had curled up in a ball on his bed due to all the pent up anger and excitement he had in himself. Anger because of the words the princess had used and excitement because he'd be able to see an Indian wedding. He had heard quiet a lot about those back home. He missed aunt May. He missed MJ. He missed Ned. Hell, he even missed just the Decathlon team. And everything.

Tony entered Peter's room without knocking to see the kid sitting on the floor with his knees against his chest and face buried in his hands. He sighed and sat beside him after closing the doors. "Bambi...look at me." Peter slowly looked up and the sight made Tony's heart clench. His eyes were red from holding tears in. Tony knew teenagers could be moody but hell if he ever thought that Peter Benjamin Parker would be that kind of moody teenager.

He placed his arm around Peter's shoulders and squeezed him in a side hug. "What's on your mind, Kid?" Peter sniffled and said,"It's just...that was so unfair of her. And I know that because people insult me for not being rich too and then it feels like I am back there. And what hurts the most is no one spoke anything. Not even Govind. I mean, I suddenly think that it was right because Govind didn't protest and I... I miss home. May, Ned, MJ, Karen, FRIDAY, DUM-E, U, Butterfingers, Aunt Carol, Pep, Wizard, Uncle Rodhey... everyone. I miss them. And I even miss my school, Mr. Stark."

Tony sat up on his knees and hugged Peter. He felt his arms wrap around his middle and squeeze tightly but Peter was still mindful of his strength. Tony ran a hand through Peter's hair and said,"It's not okay, Peter. It's not. But when people say something to you, it drives to more to be better. Maybe that's why Madhav didn't say anything." "That's a lot for a may be." "That's a great chance too, Bambino." They just sat in silence for a while

Steve easily caught up with the King from earlier. He said,"Excuse me?" The man clad in orange and gold turned back but so did his friends. "Yes?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Steve shuffled nervously and said,"Well, could I talk to you for minute?" The king nodded and signalled his friends to leave. He said,"Shall we introduce ourselves first?"

      Steve nodded and said,"I am Steve Rogers. I am a foreigner here." The king nodded and said," I am Karn. The king of Ang desh." The man joined his hands and Steve followed the suit. Steve said,"I am really sorry for the princess insulting you, king." "Angraj would be fine, Steve. And I suppose that I have no right to be offended. Since it's her choice" (cue Neha Dhupia voice)

Steve admired the man for not letting things that were said get to him. He said,"As a truce offering, if you ever need my help, just tell me. I will always be here."

Arjun and Bheem talked to Panchali about their mother and brothers on their way home. Draupadi liked the way Arjun's eyes would lit up while talking about his younger brothers. The way his voice was filled with admiration for his eldest brother.

A soldier told Peter and Tony that they were needed in the assembly on the request of Madhav. Tony just wiped Peter's cheeks with his hands and and helped him up.

When Bruce entered the assembly, everyone was already there. He sat beside Wanda and waited for Krishn to say something. When he finally did, Bruce's heart sunk deep down.