Pillars of Humour

Dwapar

Indraprasth

Wanda was getting tired of this. She was so frustrated, she almost missed the warning look Clint sent her way as she snapped at Natasha.

It had been a while since they had fought, Wanda would later admit to herself in the close and secured area of her mind but now? She sure wasn't going to go ahead and her time wandering around in the heat, just so she could find out what people where whining about, oops, no.

Natasha clenched her jaw and pursed her lips, visibly tense for the first time. She wasn't about to suffer alone and Steve would just stand out while Clint would try to talk her into some emotional shit and Bruce was never an option.

The scientist had taken a personal hit when Peter started acting weird, causing Tony to retreat into some kind of a shell where he hid behind his Tony goddamn Stark persona, his mask.

Tony hadn't called them any nicknames, hadn't made any references, hadn't made any witty quips, preferring to spend his time with the royal twins and Peter.

Peter. That's where it had all started, for Steve at least. Peter had started to distance himself, stopping all the chattering, spending all his free time staring into space. His never leaving smile seemed to have vanished and any positive energy the spider teen used to bring in them had been taken from even himself.

It had been approximately 5 days 4 hours since Tony last saw Peter crack a smile or even a quirk of his lips. The kid was always looking at him with a look that said something. A look of administration, moreso than earlier, a look of understanding, a look of something else he couldn't understand. Was it sadness? Was it fear? Was it something else entirely? Tony couldn't understand it and it was getting on his nerves.

It didn't exactly help that the kid had been stuck to his side but never initiated any conversations, even seemed to breeze away from any questions regarding his health or unhealthy recent sleeping patterns. The kid woke up before Rogers everyday since their little discussion on the Norse god of mischief. That was no small feat.

They noticed, of course, they noticed. The royal family had often talked to the Avengers and let them help in the royal matters, laws and other jobs that didn't contain any super confidential information but made it feel like jobs nonetheless.

Peter and Tony were learning herbal medicines and other uses of plants from Sahdev and Nakul, trying to help make things easier and use their knowledge to make anything, if not a machine, to help their subjects.

Bruce had taken to teaching and learning yoga and scriptures. Natasha and Clint generally helped in knowing the matters that needed to be solved, going underground and using their spy skills.

Steve and Wanda had started their own drawing and gardening, respectively. They had both a talent for that and it kind of turned into a business before they even understood what was happening.

All in all, it was pretty good. Tony was trying to find out a way back home but there weren't exactly many resources and Rukmini and Krishna hadn't told them much. Bruce figured they did have a purpose if the Father and Mother of the multiverse wanted them to have a small vacation in the middle of an epic revolving around war and morals. But they weren't going to last long if these fights kept happening.

Peter was lying on one of the single beds in the living area, face pressed against the cool surface of a cushion pressing against his face. "I'll come along with you, Ms. Romanoff. Let me just relax for a while and we'll go."

The tired, determined and irritated tone was very familiar to Tony. He threw a glare at the Avengers and turned to Peter,"Kid, you need sleep right now. No, I don't care if I'm being a hypocrite, but you're not going to become a mini me in insomnia."