Talking to wooden clubs

Unknown place

Author POV

That was when they heard Thor call for them rather loudly

       Carol looked at Loki once and he knew what she wanted to do. He grabbed her hand and teleported to the place where he found Thor's power essence.

      Thor was startled when his brother and friend suddenly appeared out of thin air next to him. He cursed under his breath. Carol said,"Yes Thor?" With a wide smirk on her face and hint of smugness in her voice. He smirked back at her and said,"You see, Danvers, if you weren't so lost in my brother's eyes, you could see some company here."

      Carol rolled her eyes and looked on her right as she heard a bit of shuffling. She turned around fully as she saw Loki in his frost giant form standing in front of what appeared to be a... Wooden club? Huh?

      "Hello, Carol Danvers. Welcome Loki Laufeyson." "Is this a dream?" Loki breathed sharply. Carol, stood there while thinking where the heck did the voice come from and looking around. "Carol, meet the essence of our oldest ancestor, Lord Ymir." Thor said with his eyes on the log. Carol wanted to deadpanned and said,"Hellos, Ymir." "What do you seek, heroes?" The voice boomed again.

       Loki said,"My Lord, we have come, seeking your help. We want to know about Krishna, if you please." The eerie silence that greeted Loki's request was uncomfortable, to say the least. Carol was going to say something, anything, when the voice said, "You demand quite the answers, Laufeyson. Are you sure you want them, heroes?" "Quite positive, Lord." Carol decided to say.

         "Krishna is supposed to be a mystry. A question. A closed book. Just like you control your powers and magic, Krishna controls everything. Not a gust of wind moves without his permission. Neither a fly is breaths nor an elephant dies without his permission. He's the Supreme Divine Lord. Older than me and stronger than your father. Smarter than your mother and more dangerous than your children, Asgardians."

      "He is the start of the multiverseuniverse and the end. He is the centre and the thread that holds everything together. He is tender as the moon and he is furious as the sun. He is everything and yet he is nothing. He is the most beautiful illusion and the darkest reality." The voice had an emotion in his voice, was it devotion? Admiration? Fear? What was it? Loki didn't know.

       "Where can we find him, Lord?" Thor asked, in quite a daze, after hearing about the legend. The voice seemed to laugh and said,"Krishna is found when we want him to be. He can be here in the next second or after 300 years. It's your fate." 

         "My Lord, we heard, many, many years ago, there was a beautiful woman's appearance and there were some kidnappings too. Can you tell us about her?" Loki asked with a hopeful expression. The voice said,"Ah...you seem to be out of luck today, Laufeyson. Even I cannot speak her name, for she is forbidden and a mystery worth of Krishna. But I can tell you only one thing. What your magic is to you, is what she is to Krishna."

      Carol honestly didn't understand one thing about the whole riddle thingy but nodded and said,"I think we should take our leave now. We have a mission to complete." Loki and Thor nodded and bowed down at the club containing the essence of the oldest giant and expressed their gratitude one last time.

      Loki took Thor and Carol's hands and went back to the Stark tower with a ray of hope.

      They walked in to find Harley working on some protocols for FRIDAY, May nowhere to be found, Pepper on a video call, Rodhey drinking coffee, most probably and Stephen and Wong with those huge books, while Vision had come back from him searching about Indian myths and was sitting beside them reading.

       Sam, Bucky and Lang were in the kitchen with Bucky making the food and the other two talking about things to keep their mind off of things.

      Thor cleared his throat and said, "Everyone, please come here. We have some information." These words stopped everything on the floor and in the next couple of minutes, everyone was seated at the dining table while all the attention was at Carol as she narrated the whole incident almost word by word.

       She said at last, "Wong, you know about this Krishna. What did Ymir mean by connecting that lady and Krishna with Loki and his magic? Stephen? Vision?"

        Stephen looked expectantly at Loki and asked,"Loki, what kind of relation do you share with your magic? Is it independent? Or dependent? Sentient? Or not?"

   Back to Dwapar

Author POV (I think you get the drill now)

Natasha would never admit it but the right thing to do was what Tony was doing. Now, the only they needed to do was known how on Earth did they end up in history so old, the history they learnt seemed like yesterday.

      Currently, they were all piled up in Steve's room and Tony and Steve had begrudgingly decided to be professional and coradial. They were trying to come up how they ended up here after Vasudev had vanished in thin air, leaving them all high and dry.

      Tony sat at the bed and said,"Gee, even I don't have this comfortable beds. But moving on, Underoos, you got anything?" "Nothing in that genius brain of yours now, Stark?" Wanda raised an eyebrow and before Tony could retort or Junior could defend him, Bruce said,"I, honest to Madhav and all the knowledge I have in my head, will turn into the Other Guy and and throw each and every one who tries to taunt, start a fight or anything offensive because my patience is running low today. Get it?" "Sure Bruce." Echoed around the room and Junior said,"Now that we have that out of way, we need to remember details and facts of what happened, when it happened, all the connections. So, let's get started?" We nodded. This was going to be a long day.

Heya peeps,

So, the comments on my last chapter are wonderful and y'all wanted another chapter so...here it is.

How was it? Hope it was up to the par.

What do you think of my defination of Keshv? Who's the woman?

Till next time, byees