A (not) dead end

Dwapar

Author POV

Steeb's room

      Steve had not signed up for a whining man- kid and a kid because they didn't have coffee. Oh God, when had he even signed up for anything?!

      Currently, after Junior had presented his theories and then contradicted them and sat back down with a pout next to Clint. Tony was massaging his temples and he had said, he knew something, he had a clue but couldn't remember what it was. Then, a knock interrupted their silent time.

      Peter opened the door as he was the youngest and as much as he... didn't respect some of them, they were all older then him. As he opened the door, there stood a man decked in a light green dhoti and holding a tray with huge sliver ware glasses. He had his head down as he said, "Sir, Dwarkadhish sent these for you." "Who?" Peter frowned because he had clearly not heard about this... Dwarkadhish.

     He man's head snapped up and he looked at a loss for words. He then said, finally, "Uh, Vasudev. Vasudev Krishn sent this, almond milk for you all." Peter nodded and took the tray from his hands and said, "Thank you, sir." The man shook his head and said,"Please, don't call me sir, we aren't used to such respect." "Your name?" Wanda asked, coming to stand beside Peter. The man turned his gaze towards the ground and said,"It's Daarshanik, ma'am."

       "Daarshanik, you're older than me, so it's my manners to respect you. And please, if I am making you uncomfortable, do speak up. And please do call me Peter. Nice to meet you, Daarshanik." Peter said softly and the man just smiled and said,"No si- Peter, you're not. Now, I shall take my leave. If you need anything, you can always call out for me." He took a couple of steps back before turning his back and them and leaving.

        Peter went back in and Wanda closed the door behind them. He saw that Mr. Stark was sporting a smirk while everyone else was gaping at him. He raised his eyebrows and said,"If you're finished staring, does anyone want almond milk?" Mr. Stark made a face but didn't say anything when Peter practically forced the glass into his hands and gave those to the others too.

      Tony took the first sip tentatively and was a little surprised to find the milk not much bad. Okay, it was delicious but that didn't mean it was above coffee. Coffee trumps all, according to him. (Me too, tiny, me too)

     As Tony was sipping his milk, he got up and started pacing around. Natasha asked,"What is it Tony?" "I feel like... we're on the wrong path. I feel that we're on the wrong turn. I mean, Wizard wouldn't do this, he knows Pep would kill him; Reindeer Games wouldn't too, he wants to live with Carol; who does that leave? Another villian? But if its another super villian with a psychotic plan, why just us? I mean, they could have taken us when Barnes, Lang and Wilson were there too. They'd have more leverage, oh who am I kidding, they wouldn't. But if this is a villain then why don't we see him around in here? And no one's tried to kill us recently, so I'd not put my bets on villain--"

      "That means that the person who got us here doesn't want to either kill us or force us to anything." Bruce completed. Natasha said,"Maybe, just maybe, the person wants to see how much friendly are we with the royals before attacking?" Peter said,"No, it isn't that. We are literally in the history that we weren't aware of. Something is not fitting. This isn't a villain's work." "So- Uh, Junior, we are the Avengers, we've seen super villains, you haven't, kiddo. Maybe someone wants revenge or something." Steve said. He was going to call Peter 'son' but thought better of it after seeing his and Tony's glares.

      Clint fidgeted a little before saying,"Maybe, Junior's right. I mean, Odin totally threw his kids down here on Earth to ground them. And Vasudev is a god. So, maybe, this is a situation between them?" Bruce said,"Have you seen, Krishn? He's totally not to person to take help of mere mortals from centuries after the original event, that has happened, might I add." "No, Bruce, he's right there. Krishn seems like the man who would do anything to get his way. Like Stark." Wanda said.

     This time, before anyone else could intervene, Peter said,"That's enough. Either you stop being childish or you leave. What is this behaviour?"  (Pls someone get the refrence). Peter shook his head and said," Anyways, this is final warning." Wanda narrowed her eyes,"Are you threatening me, Junior?" "Think what you want to. Just keep quiet. Let me think. Don't move, don't speak."

     All this while, Tony had zoned out and was thinking about the day of the wedding of Panchali and the brothers. He had been talking to Keshv, about their problem. It was really random and Tony didn't know why he had said that but maybe someone else could figure it out.

     "Maya!" He said, turning around to see his team staring at him like he was a new animal in a zoo. Peter raised his eyebrow, urging him to go on. He began pacing again as he said,"That day, on the day of the wedding, I talked to Keshv. He said the world, the infinity stones are made of Maya. He said the stones are sentient and take human form if necessary." "How does that help us, Tony?" Clint asked.

      Tony shrugged, as if to say he didn't know and sat back down as the room was engulfed in semi-silent state, because it was Peter and Tony's habits to fidget and Peter was tapping the bed post while Tony was tapping his foot. Finally, Bruce said,"Krishn... isn't the man to say something directly. He is giving us hints. But what about?"

      Peter said,"Maybe... maybe the time stone did it?"

Heyyoss

Runs away from angry peeps

I know this was short and I know you're dying to know who's the lady but...this was important.

Anyways, I do not intend to insult Keshv when I made Wanda say that he would do anything he needs to, to get his way. That is strictly WANDA's point of view. Not Sayra's. 'Kay? Good.

Anyways, how was the chapter? I hope it was good. Keep speculating about the woman.

Until next time, byees.