A worried Redhead

Yes, abeejs, I am too compelled by your words to not to give you an update.

  Meanwhile at Stark Tower (I refuse to call it Avengers tower after CACW. Sue me.)

       Pepper was reading over the files of the sales of the new stark phone when her phone vibrated. She looked at the screen and saw that it was Stephen. She frowned. He almost never called her, so, this was either bad news or really bad news.

        With her heart beating faster with panick, she picked up the call and even before she could say anything, the Sorcerer Supreme said,"Something's wrong. Check the tower for Peter and Tony. Fast."

      She wasted no time in jumping up and saying,"Stephen, what happened? Are they okay? How do you know this? Where are they?" She began going to Tony's personal lab since if Peter was here, they'd most likely be working. Stephen said with mild panick in his voice,"FRIDAY contacted me. She emailed me saying that Tony, Peter, Banner, Rogers, Romanoff, Barton and Maximoff somehow time travelled. I wouldn't have believed it but the time stone has been giving me problems lately and none of them are picking my calls."

          Pepper's heart started beating faster. No. No. No. No. That shouldn't happen. That's not supposed to happen. Tony was supposed to have some free time, some relaxation. And Peter? He was kid. For god's sake, the kid was a small ball of warmth and sunshine in their lives. If anything happened to anyone of them, the other wouldn't be able to live. And what would she tell May? Oh god.

         She went into the lab and called out their names. Multiple times. No answers. Then an idea struck her. She cursed herself for panicking and not thinking. She asked Stephen to wait for a minute and then said, "FRIDAY?" The AI answered from the speakers,"Yes, Ms. Potts?" "Do we have Tony, Peter, Bruce, Nat, Mr. Rogers, Ms. Maximoff and Mr. Barton in the tower?"

      After a moment, she got her reply, "Unfortunately, we don't, Ms. Potts." "They aren't here, Stephen." She whispered. "I will be there in 10 minutes, Pepper. Call the Avengers." Pepper sighed heavily and said,"Get those idiots home, please, Stephen." "Don't worry, Pepper, your fiance and kid will be back. They don't want to see you angry." He tried to lighten her mood and she just chuckled. "You better get them back, Dr. Strange." "I will, Ms. Potts."

        Back in Keshav's room

         To say they were shocked was an understatement. Tony was the first to recover,"Okay. Did you just speak in English or my coffee deprived self is deciving me?" The man looked even more amused when he said,"I assure you, Dr. Stark, that you are not being decived." "How?" Was the only thing that left Rogers' mouth.

      The man's lips curved in a smirk and he said, "I'll explain. Firstly, you're in Dwapar yug. And I am Vasudev Krishn. I have many names, Govind, Madhav, Keshav, Krishn, Vasudev. Call me whichever you're comfortable with." "How can someone have so many names?" Clint asked with suspicion. Bruce wanted to say something to shut him up but couldn't get his brain to work properly. Lucky for him, Krishn said,"Just like you do, Hawkeye." Maximoff narrowed her eyes and said,"How do you know us?"

           Govind, Peter opted to call him,(he's says it as Go- Wind) said,"Ms. Maximoff, I know everyone and everything that is to know. Do not worry yourself with it. I cannot tell you how you came here or who sent you here. That is for you to find out with your own mind." His eyes flickered to Mr. Stark for a moment but then he looked at Peter. His smiled turned warm and he said,"As Dr. Banner has already told you, you are in for a long ride." Bruce said,"But how do we go back, Krishn? And please don't tell me that you don't know how or can't help us. I know you can."

         Tony looked back at Bruce. He thought about how he seemed to know about Madhav (he butchered the pronounciation) beforehand. The hope and the pure admiration in his eyes was enough to tell Tony that he did know much much more than he was letting on. Madhav looked at Bruce and said,"You'll leave at the end, Bruce. Don't worry. This is all destined to happen. Changes are constant." "But in history?" Bruce asked with furrowed eyebrows.