Forest tour with May

Kaliyug

Stark towers

Author POV

      Rodhey gulped down the rest of the coffee, just barely noticing the tremble of his hands as the breeze passed him. He looked down at the city, missing his best friend who would break the tentative silence.

      He missed Tony, damn it. He missed his brother in all but blood. He missed those nights when Tony would just randomly call him to talk about some weird ideas he had or some scenes he had cooked up in his head, all possibilities of anyone infiltrating his tech, everything and anything.

      Tony never knew that Rodhey knew about his nervous ramblings being the basic coping system he had. Rodhey knew he was the first one after the original Jarvis, that is, Edwin Jarvis, that Tony trusted. He was the first one that handed Tony any object without Tony throwing it away and panicking.

     He was the first one to see all his ups and downs and was the first one to see him at his worst, in Afghanistan and best, after becoming Iron Man.

      He knew how Tony had used fûçking make up to cover up his scars because he never wanted the press and media to know what he had gone through. He knew how Tony had wept on his shoulder in the flight back home.

      He was the only one that knew how hard were those 3 months for him when he never knew where Tony was, what situation he was in, if he was alive or not. And it had hurt like hell.

       He wanted to find Tony and get him back, like he had done before. He wanted his rambling, nervous genius brother back from whatever shit he was stuck in.

    Rodhey went to Tony's lab, putting the glass of coffee on the kitchen counter as he passed.

     The lab was as disheveled as ever with DUM-E, U and Butterfingers whining silently for their creator, their father as Tony liked to think and hated to admit, while FRIDAY had dimmed all of the lights in there.

      There were rare pictures on a wall, of Rodhey himself, Happy, Pepper, Harley and Peter, all of them smiling with Tony in the different pictures. Tony kept only those there in the lab, no others. It helped him get more focused on the fact that he was building his suits to make sure those people stayed safe and alive.

       Rodhey nodded to himself. He didn't care whether there were two entities trying to keep Tony and others in that time or he had to start with practical scratch. He would bring Tony back.

     Whatever it takes.

Running to Dwapar so y'all don't hit me with chappals because of that refrence

Peter's POV (~Aaj kuch toofani karte haiii~)

     Peter didn't know what exactly had happened. One moment, he was on one of the comfy beds and closing his eyes to rest them and as soon as he opened his eyes he was in a forest, he supposed.

      The area was all dark and there was rare illumination from the moonlight but it was enough to barely make out the dark and looming trees with weird flowers, almost looking like they were just specks of paint.

      As beautiful as it was, he needed to leave, he knew. It wasn't the best place to be in after giving Mr. Stark and others almost heart attacks and panic attacks.

      Peter tentatively took a step towards the area where there was more light and he heard,"Hey, kid." That was unmistakably Mr. Stark's voice but it was more of an echo of a whisper.

     Peter whipped his head around, fruitlessly trying to find out where the voice came from. "I know you can hear me, Underoos." The voice sounded so tired. So damned tired. Mr. Stark isn't supposed to sound like that because of him!

       "Please, Pete, wake up. I'm here for you, just wake up. We'll sort this magic shit out sooner or later, we'll figure it out, I promise. Wake up, please." Peter opened his mouth to respond, to say something, anything, but nothing came out. He looked around again, trying to locate the voice but failed miserably.

      He heard a long sigh followed by a few curses. Mr. Stark continued,"I'm not leaving you, kid. Not now, not ever. I'm a stubborn guy and everyone knows it. Who better than you, huh?"

      He willed his voice to come out forcefully,"Mr. Stark!" But it came out broken and low, he doubted Mr. Stark even heard that.

      He heard a familiar laugh behind him and whipped back and stared at...

     "May?" Peter practically screamed. The lady winced and said,"Oh dear Amravati, don't scream, child." Okay, that wasn't May then.

       Peter took a defensive stance and glared at her,"Who are you?" The woman raised her eyebrows and smirked,"Impressive. You know how to differentiate between reality and illustration. I'm not your aunt, but I'm someone you know and I don't really feel like giving you the opportunity to see what I truly look like."

      Peter didn't drop his stance as he heard another voice again,"Tony," it was Nakul,"You have to eat something, anything. You can't ignore your health." There was a pause as Peter's heart skipped a beat. Mr. Stark was spoiling his health?

      "Can you bring me something here, please?" Mr. Stark said and yawned. How long had it been?

     The woman tsked and drew Peter's attention to her back. "You know," she took some steps towards him,"I'm not going to hurt you. That's not my goal, never was."

      Peter didn't believe her. He kept his eyes on all her moments, remembering the first advice Mr. Stark had given him,"Don't watch the mouth, watch the hands."

Author POV

Dwapar ki hi baat chal rhi hai

      Clint sighed and glared at Tony who hadn't even touched the fruits that Nakul had given him.

     "Till when are you planning on just staring at nothing?" Steve sighed from the doorway type space of the tent. Tony just shook his head,"You all should go to sleep."

       Clint squeezed Tony's shoulder and said,"He'll be alright in no time, Tony. The doctors did say there wasn't anything wrong with him. He might just be needing rest, he's just a kid, afterall."

      Tony clutched the shawl that Bruce had given him and pursed his lips. He glanced at Peter who was still eerily staring at the ceiling of the tent they were in. He forced himself to look away, lest he cry.

       The every cheery kid, laying there paralysed broke Wanda's heart a little. She gulped down her fear of being lashed out at and softly said,"Stark, I can look into his mind and figure out what's happening to him, if you want me to."

Heyo people

What is Tony going to say? What do you think?

Who's the woman?

Anyways, INLINE comments will be appreciated greatly

How was the chapter?

Now I'll see you next time, byees till then weirdos
If you wanna hit me, contact kachra Seth for my address

Now I'll see you next time, byees till then weirdosIf you wanna hit me, contact kachra Seth for my address