Night changes

Steve Rogers had been surprised plenty times in his life, but honest to goodness, he'd never been more surprised by anyone than one Tony Stark.

At this moment, the said Inventor was sitting between Prince Nakul and Peter while debating something about mental health of the royals.

Yeah, of course, Tony Stark was a completely normal man.

"Okay," he said, tearing his eyes away and stopping his mind from wondering when exactly did Tony Stark become well versed in anxiety attacks. "Okay, so, East has big animals trained to fight and wrestling is their tradition." His eyes flew to Bruce's and the doctor looked away.

"The South Indians," he continued,"Use swords for fights and North India remains a neutral area." Everyone nodded.

Yuddhisthir cleared his throat,"If I may," Wanda could have sworn she hadn't seen any man as polite as him, if she hadn't met Vision and Peter. "I think Bheem should go towards the East because he excels in wrestling and such."

Bheem nodded understandingly and grinned. When Sahdev queried over it, he simply laughed and said,"I've heard the weather in the East is very pleasant, it'd be a nice experience away from this heat."

Arjun simply shook his head as even he couldn't stop the smile from gracing his face,"Jyesth, if you allow me, I think I should go to the North. The archer tribes of North could always teach me something."

"Oh, we get the South then! There's very impressive Vaidhyas in the South."

"And also, I've heard their soil is different, yes? It means the vegetation there would also be different and we will have much time to explore that with the abundance of rivers."

If they had been alone, Yuddhisthir would have laughed and said that none of his brothers seemed very interested in their future allies. However, they weren't, ergo, he settled for an amused smile that stopped Sahdev and Nakul from rambling further.

Tony, however snorted,"So, I'm stuck with three people who ramble and two of them speak in sync almost all the time. Yay me." The said three gave him indignant looks, Peter's leaning more towards mock offense.

He gasped indignantly and said,"Sir, I'll let you know, I can shut up when I need to."

Tony stared at him with deadpan face and Peter grudgingly admitted defeat.

Clint raised an eyebrow,"So, you've suddenly decided you are going with the Twins?"

Sahdev frowned and looked at Steve, Yuddhisthir and Clint,"I thought it was pretty obvious? Tony and Peter both have a great bond with us and have a great understanding of elements, they're assets in this situation."

Steve flinched slightly, remembering how Bucky used to call himself 'The Asset' at first and how it tore at his heart. He quickly pushed that thought aside as Yuddhisthir began to speak.

"Sahdev, what about the alliances? How are they helpful in that?" Yuddhisthir was a trained warrior and a king who looked after four chaos causing men and a lenient mother for years. He didn't miss something like a flinch from a person sitting across him. He'd seen Steve. Not that he would ever tell the blond or even enquire about it, Yuddhisthir knew, everyone had secrets.

Anyone who said they didn't have secrets was fooling someone.

So, Yuddhisthir didn't even look at the Captain, focusing instead, on his younger brother.

Nakul's eyes widened before he claimed,"There aren't too many powerful kingdoms in South. Vidharbh is one, but we already have talked to Maharaj Rukmi and he has agreed for alliance just this once. Not that he'd ever help is in a war. We're Madhav's cousins." Yuddhisthir cleared his throat again with a smiled and Nakul smiled sheepishly.