Bleeding heart

Dwapar

Author POV

Flashback

       Tony was singing along with the playlist he'd made of the AC/DC songs that he loved while working on the new model of Stark phones.

       Peter came in with his usual bright smile and greeted him with a chirpy,"Hey, Mr. Stark!" As FRIDAY paused the music. "Hey, kid." Tony took a brief second to look up and smile at him before gesturing to the new table area that he'd clear for Peter.

      After they both got immersed in their work, FRIDAY started the music again. Tony was so focused on his work he didn't even notice that he had started singing along with the songs.

     Peter grinned as an idea popped into his head. He waited for the song that Mr. Stark loved with every fiber of his being and when 'Back in black' started to play, Peter jumped up to the ceiling, barefoot and slowly creeping up behind Mr. Stark who was bobbing his head along with the song.

      "I love Led Zeppelin!" Tony heard Peter exclaim. Tony froze at his place, blinked twice and then covered his eyes. "Oh Lord. I did not hear that. I don't want to remember that. FRI, delete that footage ASAP!"

       Peter cackled as FRIDAY responded with a quick,"Sure, Boss." Not even bothering to sound believing, knowing Tony never deleted any footage from his lab and with his family.

     It started being their inside joke but Peter loved it more than anything because it gave him a sense of belonging.

Present

Author POV

Tony shook his head and looked at Peter. It had been almost 24 hours since he'd gone into that comma.

      It physically hurt Tony to see the ever energetic and smiling teen, laying paralysed on the bed, eyes open but shrouded and his hand clasped in Tony's.

      Arjun sighed as he heard Madhav's request. "Do you really have to go so soon, Madhav?" He asked, not looking at his cousin and best friend. They, being Madhav and Rukmini, had asked Jyesth's permission to leave, proposing the idea that the foreigners stay with them. Arjun didn't mind the idea of having them around, heck, he liked their company as much as he liked his brothers' but his best friend leaving them? That wasn't something he wanted so soon.

      Krishn just smiled and said,"My assistance to my land is my first priority, Paarth." Steve understood him, he really did, but he couldn't bring himself to just like be a useless burden on someone. He and his team could help Yudi and family in settling down, so it was better, he guessed.

       Bruce didn't want them to leave. He knew that there were going to be many problems and he knew that those wouldn't be like the ones the Avengers had faced. They'd be far more complex and worse. He could just feel it in his instincts and it was worrying him.

      Someone put a hand on Bruce's shoulder and he turned around. It was Krishn, apparently he had zoned out their whole talk. "Bhavishya ki itni bhi chinta na karo ki ab ka pal guzar mehsoos na kar sako." Bruce smiled and nodded, unable to let his mind wander away anymore in the calming presence of a god he hadn't believed in but worshipped in his worst time.

        Natasha was trying to find a way to convince Tony to let Wanda try to get Peter to wake up because the last time, the billionaire had almost shouted,"He has his own secrets and I'm sure as hell not going to forcefully find those out without his consent neither am I allowing anyone to. Not ever in a billion years."

        The kid had secrets? Was the first thought that came to Natasha's mind but she decided to mull over it later. He was kid, the biggest secret he'd have would be a crush or a bully, she'd concluded. But somewhere in her, she knew it wasn't that.

      Tony murmured, on the very verge of sleep engulfing him,"Get up, Pete, I'm right here."

Peter's POV

    Peter heard Mr. Stark's request and it broke something inside him. He looked up from the make shift bed he'd been making of fallen leaves and sighed.

     He moved his head towards the woman, who was sitting against a tree with no care of the real world.

     "Why am I here, ma'am? I don't really think I have any more patience to just sit and stare at the trees and count their leaves." The woman finally looked him in the eyes and his enhanced sight could clearly see kaleidoscopic eyes, that clearly weren't May's.

      She came towards him, Peter still maintaining his polite, but almost fake, smile. She sat beside him and said,"Son, the world you were in, will need you to have so much more patience than you could fathom. It's going to be hard on you and I'm going to prepare you for that, you need to do somethings and alter the results of what your original world knows as history or mythology."

     "Can you speak in a language I understand with less fancy words? It'd be really helpful. And what do you mean I have to change history?"

     "Peter," the woman sighed as if Peter was a three year old asking why one plus one was two,"you'll have to listen very carefully and remember everything. Promise me."

     "Yeah, I should promise my kidnapper that I won't forget what she said, as if I ever will.
" Peter rolled his eyes but promised it nonetheless.

   "I am Mayaandri, Peter Parker. Or should I say Spiderman?"

    "Peter, will do thank you, ma'am. Now that you've revealed yourself, could you please lose that disguise? It's making me feel real homesick, you don't have to, but I'd be thankful if you did."

    She nodded and at him and sudden white light enveloped them, forcing him to shut his eyes close.

How's you peeps?

I know this is a short chapter and trust me I hate that fact too, but we can't do anything about that.

Ab na, don't even try to tell me to update longer, please, because yaar nahi ho raha kya kare? Nahi hi ho raha. Bas.

Now, happy late gita jayanti and Vaikunth Ekadashi.

Meko Christmas ka jhad nahi lagana mere ghar me to jisko lagana usko merry Christmas.

Now, what I am going to do after this damned week and the ones that are coming. Don't expect updates.

 Don't expect updates