Paris

You and Bellatrix were walking along the Seine River, hand in hand. You had apperated to Paris that morning.
"It's so beautiful here," you say happily, looking around.
"Yeah, yeah it is," she responded, but was looking at you in the eyes, and you blushed. One thing the newspapers never covered when they were slandering her was how romantic she was. No one would be able to tell just by looking at her, but you knew, and that was all that mattered.
"Can we get coffee and croissants?" you ask.
"Of course, let's go".
"Also, I saw this book store before that I want to go in".
"We're in Paris and you want to go to a bookstore?" she asked in mock annoyance.
"Well, yeah. It looks like they had first editions". She laughed.
"Sure we'll go later".

"Un croissant et un café, s'il vous plaît (a croissant and a coffee, please)" you order once you get to the cafe. You know some basic French, as does Bella. She orders the same thing.
"Oh, crap," you say, immediately realizing something as you rummage through your pocket.
"What's wrong?"
"I forgot to bring money. Like muggle money" you say with a look of desperation.
"Oh, no we don't need that, dear," she told you simply.
"Oh god, what did you do?" you ask, immediately assuming her plan involved some form of killing.
"We don't actually have to pay. We have magic. If anyone asks for money we just say two little words. You know what I mean?" You did, and you were right about the killing thing.
"Bellatrix, you are insane," you tell her. She laughed.
"I know, deary. Also, think about it. The Ministry was saying they want to kill us, right?" you nodded, not entirely sure where she was going with this, "well, if we show we don't care about the border between the muggle and wizarding world, they'll see us as more dangerous".
"That's true. So we wreak havoc to scare them off?" 
"Exactly". Your food came a minute later, which you scarfed down quickly, making Bella laugh. A little while later, the waiter came back with the check.
"Non, nous n'avons pas d'argent (no, we don't have money)" Bella told him.
"Je ne comprends pas (I don't understand)," he said confused. Bella took her wand slyly out from an inside pocket in her dress.
"Oh, do you understand now?" she asked her voice terrifying as she yelled "Avada kedavra". The poor man fell on the ground, and the entire restaurant looked at Bella. There was some screaming as people rushed over to try and help the man. Little did they know, there was absolutely nothing they could do.
"Come on," Bellatrix said, grabbing your hand and running out of the restaurant, through the streets of Paris.
"I can't believe you just did that," you say breathless, feeling like you were on a natural high.
"We're in power now," she said, laughing.
"Holy shit, I guess so".
"Now, let's go to that bookstore".

The bell on the door chimes as you walk in. Bella holds your hand as you walk around the store, engrossed by all the beautiful, old books. You stop to look at a lot of them, which Bella pretends to be annoyed about but you know she really isn't.
"I like this one," she said, picking up one of the books.
"Oh yeah, Heart of Darkness. I've never read it".
"Really? You're such a bookworm and you've never read Heart of Darkness".
"It's the first edition," you say, examining the inside.
"And it's my favorite book. Let's get it".
"Look who's all bookish now," you tease.
"We should read it together when we get back to the hotel room".
"I'd love that," you say.
"We're reading it in bed so we can immediately fuck after," she says, very matter of fact. You blush.
"Noted".

Authors note: next chapter is a part 2 and it's gonna be a lot of fluff/smut. Hope you liked it!