Death Eater Meeting

It's late at night and you're lying in bed at the Malfoy Manor with Bellatrix, talking. She's holding your hand while the other is stroking her long, curly hair.
"You have your first death eater meeting tomorrow" she reminds you, stroking your hand.
"It's here, right?" you ask and she nods.
"Don't be nervous, I'll be by your side the whole time, you know"
"I know, I'm not scared"
"I'll be up early setting up. The meeting starts at 10 and don't be late. You don't want a bad impression with the Dark Lord"
"Worst than the first impression?" you joke, remembering back to a week ago when Voldemort first initiated you and walked in on you and Bella. She laughed, a laugh that though some may consider evil, you thought it was the best sound in the world.

The next morning, you wake up alone in bed. Leaning over to check the time, you realize there are only 15 minutes before the meeting starts. In a rush, you scramble to get ready, knowing that you'll see your wife at the meeting.

"My loyal followers, we have a new member" the Dark Lord says when you enter the room, exactly at 10. The way he says this makes you laugh on the inside, announcing you like you were a new student in an elementary school class. After waving to everyone, you take a seat next to Bellatrix. Silently, she takes your hand under the table.
"You look pretty today" you whisper in her ear, her head partially turned listening to Voldemort.
"Shh" she whispers back. You press on.
"No I mean it. You're beautiful, baby"
"I told you shut it" she whispers hastily, mouth barely moving so people don't catch her talking.
"Yeah? Why don't you make me?"
Just as she turns her head to face you, the Dark Lord interrupts.
"Is this conversation not interesting enough for you? Getting tired of plotting a war, are you? he asks.
"No sorry, my Lord" your wife responds. Finally, as a last resort, you lean over and moan in her ear. She looks at you with lust.
"Actually, sorry we'll be back in one moment" she announces, grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the room.

Once outside, she pushes you up against the corridor wall. You moan lightly at her force.
"You better be quiet...don't want them hearing you"
"I think they already know what we're up to" you tell her, smirking. She rolls her eyes and kisses you hard to shut you up. As she's pulling away, she bites your bottom lip so hard that it bleeds. When you first met her, this would have freaked you out. Now, you know that it's just her thing. She bits down your neck, which you know will leave visible marks when you go back into the meeting. You don't care though. She unbuttons your shirt, taking it off hastily. She starts leaving marks on your chest, which makes you wriggle.
"Does that hurt, deary?" she asks you. You shake your head because you can't lie, you like it. Working her way down, she unbuttons your pants, which makes you moan. She kisses your lips again, trying to get you to be quiet.
"I wish I could go down on you now but we don't have time. Make it up to you later?"
"Later needs to be all about you" you tell her.
"I like that" she says with a smirk and a laugh that you're sure she knows turns you on. She starts by quickly sliding one finger inside of you, her long nails scratching you. She bits your neck and plays with your hair, and you bite your lip so you don't make a sound. She puts another finger inside you and pumps them in and out.
"Does that feel good baby?" she leans in and asks, and you nod, still biting your lip hard. She scissors her fingers inside of you, which brings you over the edge, covering her fingers with your wetness.
"You were such a good girl for me, you know that?" she tells you, putting her wet fingers in her mouth.
"Only for you" you say, breathing heavy, still recovering.

A couple minutes later, you two renter the meeting.
"Sorry my Lord, we just had to take care of something" she tells Voldemort.
"Why is your lip bleeding?" Draco asks, who's sitting on the other side of you.
"Oh um... I bit it" you lie.
"Huh, is that how you're gonna explain those hickys, too?" You blush, but laugh.
"Shut up Draco...I have such a prude for a nephew" she rolls her eyes, but laughs.

Authors note: Okay, this was my first time writing smut so I hope it wasn't too terrible. My next chapter is gonna be called Date Night, but if you have any ideas for this story, please share! As always, comments and likes are much appreciated!! Thank you all for the support xo