Home

"Thanks for staying overnight, I just wanted to be sure everything was okay. It is, and you can go home now," the doctor told you and Bellatrix. Her hand was holding yours, and she was standing next to your hospital bed.
"Good, I'm so ready to go home," you said, getting out of bed.
"Thank you, doctor," Bella said to him, and he just looks relieved that he wasn't dying.

"I'm so glad you're okay," Bella told you once he left the room, taking you in her arms.
"Me too," you agreed, kissing her softly. You went home, and you were greeted by your house elf.
"Masters, where have you been?" he asked.
"We killed y/n's family," Bellatrix informed him casually.
"Oh," was his only response, used to all the crazy shit you and your wife did.

"Also, she got hurt," Bella explained, "so you better be extra attentive to what she needs or I'll slit your throat, understand?"
"Y-yes master," he bowed, "do you need anything now?" he asked turning to you.
"I'm good for now, thanks". He left the room, and your wife turned to you.
"You should rest. I'll get you some extra pillows," she insisted.

You went upstairs to lay down in bed, and she walked into the room a few minutes later with some pillows.
"Lift your head up," she said, putting the pillows under your head.
You laughed. "You don't have to do all this. I can get myself pillows".
"Of course I do, you're my wife I need to take care of you".
You smiled. "Well, I appreciate it".

She kissed your forehead. "I'll let you rest," she said, walking out of the room.
"No, can you stay?"
"I hoped you would ask," she said happily, getting onto the bed and sitting next to you. She took your hand, and you snuggled into her shoulder.

"You know what I've been thinking about lately?" Bella asked you.
"What?"
"The first time we met". You smiled, thinking about that day, too.
"I never imagined then that we would be married," you mused.
"Yeah, me neither. I loved you since the first time I saw you, though," she admitted.

"You did?" you blushed, happily snuggling into her even more.
"Yes. I only started going to that bar every night when you started working there".
"So you were checking me out?" you asked, a teasing eyebrow raised.
She giggled. "Something like that".

"Honestly, I was scared when I first saw you. I only knew you from the newspapers, where they reported that you were Voldemort's most loyal follower".
"I'm glad you got over that," she teased, making you laugh.
"But, god, you distracted me a lot".
"Is that why you spilled firewhiskey on me that time?" she asked with a teasing smirk.
"You remember that?" you asked, embarrassed.
"I remember everything about us".

You leaned up and kissed her lips.
"Bella?"
"Mhm?"
"I love you"
She smiled. "I love you more than anything, baby". She kissed you again, and you let your hands roam her body. She broke the kiss as you caressed her hips.
"Are you sure you're up for that?" she asked.
"Yes," was your only response, too focused on her body.
She smirked. "Whatever you want, kitten".

Her lips pressed against yours, and her tongue pushed through your lips, establishing her dominance. You moaned against her as she explored your mouth. She pressed her hands on your shoulders, pushing you down so she could straddle you. Even though you said you were okay, you could tell she was being more gentle than usual. You held her waist as she kept kissing you deeply.

She broke the kiss once she was breathless, then moved down to kiss your neck.
"Bella, I want you," you told her breathlessly as she bit down on your neck.
"I missed this," she whispered in between her kisses. She took off your shirt, throwing it to the floor so she could touch your body.
"It's been two days," you laughed.
"You know, I could just stop," she teased.
"Oh god, don't you dare!" you exclaimed. She laughed at your protest but continued by nibbling down your neck and to your collarbone.

She moved down between your breasts, down your stomach, and finished by kissing your folds.
"Oh, Bella," you moaned out as she teased you with the tip of one of her fingers.
She smirked. "You must really want me. You're so wet, baby," she purred, her voice husky with lust. You felt a shiver down your spine at her pet name, and you put a hand in her hair, desperate to touch her in any way.

She massaged your thigh as she went back to lick your clit. You threw your head back in pleasure, feeling her inside of you. You were loud, which you knew she loved.
"That's my baby girl," she murmured, "you taste so sweet". You were about to say something before she pressed two fingers inside of you without warning. You scratched her scalp, moaning out her name.

"Fuck, Bella," you cried out as she curved her fingers deeply, going back down to suck at your clit. She could tell you were getting close to your peak, and she added a third finger, still caressing your thigh. She fingered you through your shaking orgasm, as you screamed out her name even louder than before. She licked up the cum that was dripping down your thighs when you finished, smirking at the effect she had on you.

She came back up to kiss you, her mouth still filled with you. You kissed her back, your hand making its way through her curly hair.
"See how good you taste?" she asked, sitting next to you. You smiled and she pulled you close so you could snuggle against her.
"You feel okay, right?" she confirmed, and you nodded.
"Yeah, I'm feeling even better," you told her laughing.
"Well," she whispered, her lips hovering above your ear, "that's because I can give you a medicine that no doctor can". The butterflies in your stomach grew, and you grabbed her face and kissed her.

Your lips enveloped hers passionately, wrapping your hands around her body. She moaned softly at the unexpected deepness of your kiss.
"For the record, I missed this too," you said once you broke apart.
"Oh kitten, I can tell," she replied. She got up out of bed, went over to the bookshelf and picked out a book, then came back. You snuggled back into her chest, and she took your hand. "Can I read to you?" she asked.
You smiled. "I'd like that".

Authors note: I wasn't even planning on writing smut for this chapter 😩

In one or two chapters, I'm finally gonna start writing flashbacks of how y/n and Bellatrix first met!