Coffee

You wake up the next morning, absolutely exhausted. Taking over the Ministry was a lot more tiring than you thought it would be. You roll over, but Bella isn't there, so you assume she's downstairs, reading the newspaper. You know how much she loves to see your infamous names in print. Seeing her, plus your desperate desire for coffee is the only reason you get out of bed.

"Good morning," your wife said cheerily when you entered the room.
"Mass destruction yesterday got you in a good mood?" you joke.
"It always does. And look, we made the front page," she tells you excitedly, turning the paper around to show you.
"Yay," you say, unenthusiastically because of how tired you are.
"What's wrong?" she asks you quickly.
"Just tired, must have coffee to function".

You go over to the counter to the coffee pot, but find it empty.
"I'm sorry, I drank it all," Bella tells you, and you can tell she knows you're mad.
"You didn't even ask me?" you yell. You don't mean to yell, but you get easily irritated when tired.
"You were sleeping!" she retorts, walking over to you, "come on, you can't seriously be mad at me". She was close to you now, and she pushed your hair behind your ear.
"I promise," she whispers, and you could feel her hot breath on your ear, "I'll make it up to you".

"I don't know, I'm pretty annoyed," you said. You weren't, but you decided to keep up the act because you really did want her to "make it up to you". Sure enough, she kissed you, then pushed you up against the counter. You groaned at her force. She smirked into the kiss, then broke apart to go down to your neck.

You felt her body, pulling her robe off of her. You smirk when you realized she was naked underneath.
"Did you think this was gonna happen?" you asked.
"Well, I just know how easy it is to seduce you," she teased. You gasped, about to protest, but she kissed you again, shutting you up.

She reached her hand under your nightgown, feeling your clit that was still clothed with your panties. She pushed them aside, and you moaned when she put one finger in.
"You'll forget everything the second I make you cum," she whispered, then kissed your ear. She kissed your neck again, and you knew she would leave marks.

She pushed your nightgown off of you, and felt your naked body. She massaged your breasts in her hands, making you throw your head back, which gave her even more access to your neck.
"Get up," she commanded, nodding towards the counter. She pushed you back, kissing you, pushing you up on the counter. Once sitting, she quickly began to kiss your inner thighs.
"Stop teasing," you begged.

"Shhh, I'm the one making it up to you, and I'm gonna do whatever I want. If you have a problem with that, I could just stop," she teased, and started pulling away.
"No, please don't," you said, and you didn't realize how moan-like your voice sounded.
She smirked. "I'm kidding, baby. You know I love to make you cum," she told you, her voice dropping on the last word.

She placed one hand on your thigh, and without warning, used her other hand to put two fingers inside of you.
"Holy shit, Bella," you moaned, your breathing loud and quick. She smirked, rubbing your inner thigh. She leaned up to kiss you, and you leaned your head down to meet her lips. Her tongue roamed your mouth and you moaned into her lips as she keeps pushing her fingers in and out of you.

"Am I forgiven?" she whispered. You were about to say something, but before you could she trusts a third finger inside of you. You moaned, much louder than last time, and she smirked again. You threw your head back, and it banged against the wall behind you but you didn't care. She had put you in a moment of pure pleasure that nothing could bring you out of.

You could feel yourself cum as she fingered you out through your high. Once you finished, you were about to get down but she squeezed your thigh to stop you.
"Did you seriously think that I would let you cum without me getting to taste you?" she asked, her voice threatening. You shook your head obediently, and she nodded, satisfied.

You felt her tongue on your thighs, which sent shivers through your spine. Your legs were shaking, and you tangled your fingers in her messy hair. she made circles with her tongue, getting all of your cum.
"You can get down now," she said once she finished.
"I need a minute," you told her, and she laughed.

You watched her put her robe back on, and a minute later you got down. She handed you your nightgown. She closed the space between you both, and she wrapped her hands around your neck.
"Forgive me?" she asked, nestling her head into your neck.
"Of course I do. I forgot what I was mad about," you said, making her laugh.

"You know you can't just do that every time we get in a fight," you warned her.
"Well, my dear, you didn't seem to be complaining, did you?"

Authors note: sorry this is kinda short and all smut lol