Valentine's Day~ Part 2

Kink warnings: mistress, blood, knife, overstimulation, bondage, choking, crying, extreme dominance, slapping (it's kinky)

While you had spent the entire afternoon with Bellatrix, she went out about an hour ago, and you missed her. She said she had an errand to run, but she should have been back by now. Since you practically spend every moment together (and you have attachment issues), you put your book down and went to go find her.

You walked through the mansion, seeing that the door to the dining room was ajar. You heard footsteps, but as you started to open the door, Dobby rushed out, shutting it as quickly as possible.
"Is Bellatrix in there?" you asked him.
"Dobby cannot say," he told you.
"Can I see her?"
"Master Bellatrix said you must stay out of the dining room until 7 o'clock," he replied.
"What should I do until then?"
"Master Bellatrix has left a note for you on your bed. She says that you should go get dressed".

You smile to yourself, telling him you'll be back at 7. Per Bella's request, you go up to your room to get ready. You're filled with excitement, knowing how romantic your wife could be. Sure enough, you see your red dress laid out on your bed with a note on top of it.

Wear this tonight, my love.
You'll look so beautiful.
Bellatrix xoxo

You smiled, tossing the note aside and changing into the dress. It had been a birthday gift from her, and you knew she only let you wear it when she was around. It was revealing, short with a leg slit and low cut, and Bella was possessive about what was hers.

You went to the bathroom once you had finished changing, deciding to leave your wavy hair down since you knew your wife liked that. You did your makeup, putting on red and black eyeshadow and the same colors on your lips. You looked back in the mirror, satisfied at how you looked, then went back down to the dining room, seeing it was almost 7.

You knocked on the door, which was shut from when Dobby had kicked you out. It opened immediately, and you saw Bella standing by the table. She, like always, looked perfect. She truly was the woman of your dreams. Her curly black hair was down, cascading down her shoulders. She has on a black corset and a tight black dress. Her makeup consisted of dark red lipstick, which you were hoping would end up all over you later. She had a little smirk on her lips once she saw you looking her up and down.

"What do you think?" she asked, and you realized she was talking about the room. It was perfect for Valentine's dinner: dimly lit and romantic. You smiled to yourself at how much time you knew your wife spent on it. There were candles all over the room, those and the moon coming in through the window the only light. There were vases of roses spread around the room, as well as rose petals on the floor.
"It looks beautiful, Bella," you told her, rushing over to her and pulling her close, "thank you".
"Anything for my girl," she said, kissing your forehead and pulling you tighter against her.

"It's okay we're eating home?" she asked once you had sat down to dinner, "I didn't want to go out and have to deal with people. You're the only person I wanted to see".
"Of course it's okay, Bells. This is so romantic," you replied, taking her hand in yours.
"Only for you pet," she said, "and you're going to make it up to me later".
"And how will I do that?" you teased.
"You're going to be my little whore for the evening. I own your body and you know it. Got that?" she whispered.
You nodded quickly, gulping back the lump in your throat. "Got it".

Your dessert sat half eaten on your plate when Bella decided she wanted to give you her gift.
"Babe, you didn't have to get me anything, all of this is enough".
"Oh shut it," she insisted, "just open the present". You giggled, but listened to her. You took off the ribbon and the paper, seeing three gifts inside. You pulled out the red, lacy lingerie from the bottom.
"I'm sure that will look divine on you, darling," she complimented.
"Thank you, I'll try it on later". She nodded her head to the box.
"Don't thank me yet," she said, encouraging you to see what else she had gotten you.