Dark Acadmia- Paris PT 2

"This is so cliché," Bella complained.
"Come on, it's romantic!" you urge. You and Bellatrix are at the top of the Eiffel Tower. After both admiring the view for a while, there are supposed to be fireworks. Now, you want to kiss and take a picture, but apparently, that's to cliche for her.
"Fine, but only cause I like kissing you," she relents.
"Whatever I have to do," you joke, and lean in to kiss her. The moment your lips touch hers, you completely forget about getting a picture. She's absolutely hypnotic. She pulls you closer, and your body slams into hers. She puts a hand behind your head and pushes her tongue in your mouth. You moan softly, and she knows exactly what to do to keep you pleased, even if it's just a kiss. You begin to feel lightheaded and feel her tongue move more inside your mouth. Even just a kiss and you feel you could practically...
"Get a room!" someone yells. You groan at the interruption and you sense Bella's annoyance as well.
"Get a coffin," she retorts, and the guy has a momentary look of shock on his face. Bellatrix takes her wand out of her corset, points it at the guy, and shouts "AVADA KEDAVRA". The guy falls back, dead, his face was frozen in confusion forever. The other people, as you're just noticing there's a crowd, yell and run, hoping not to be the next victim. Bella sighs and turns to you.
"Now, where were we?" she asks and you put your hand on that back of her head.

"I'm going to take a bath. Care to join me, y/n?" she asked. It was late afternoon the next day, the day before you were leaving Paris. You really, really wanted to, but you had something that you wanted to do.
"I'm kinda tired, I think I'll rest," you lie, walking over and sitting on the bed.
"Oh okay," you could tell she was disappointed, which hurt your heart.
"How about tonight you can fuck me all night? Maybe break our record? Go for round six?". Her frown turned upwards into a smirk.
"Well then, you better rest up," she said, sending a shiver down your spine, before heading into the bathroom. Once gone, you grab the novel you bought, Heart of Darkness, of the nightstand. Bella said she would read it to you today, which you found incredibly romantic. You wanted to do something romantic in return. Getting out a piece of parchment and a quill, you begin to write. As you write each phrase, you tear it off of the paper.
Ma belle (my beautiful one)
Ma cherie (my darling)
Mon coeur (my heart)
Mon bebe (my baby)
Mamour (my love)
Mon petite monstre (my little monster)
Mon bonheur (my happiness)
L'amour de ma vie (love of my life)

After making all your notes, you stick them on random pages of the book. That way when you're reading, the notes will fall out once she reaches one. You're quite satisfied with yourself for coming up with this. A few minutes later, Bella comes out of the bathroom. She's wearing a very low cut black robe that hugs her body in all the right places. She looks amazing, and you can't stop staring.
"You're staring again," she calls you out, but she's blushing.
"Cause you're nice to look at," you tell her as she sits on the bed.
"Oh good, you got the book out," she says, taking it from you. You snuggle into her, your head on her lap. She pulls you closer and brushes your hair out of your face. She begins reading, and you think about how happy you are. You look out at the amazing view of the city, then look up at the amazing view of your wife. Her voice is sexy, and her touch on your face is soft. She reads for a while, and you want to stay like this forever.
"What's this?" she asks as a slip of paper falls out of the book. You shake your head, pretending you don't know, even though you're giddy.
"Ma belle," she reads, "y/n, did you write this?"
"Yeah, I wrote a lot. Spread them out throughout the book".
"Baby, that's so cute," she blushes.
"I try," you joke.
"I love you," she tells you, leaning down to kiss your lips. You kiss her and murmur "I love you" back.
"My voice is getting tired," she said, putting down the book back on the nightstand, "but I'm ready to make you scream".
"Bella!" you gasp. She smirked, grabbing hold of your shoulders and pushing you down onto the bed.
"Je suis exité (I'm horny)" you say in your best French accent.
"I like it when you speak French," she says, "it's sexy," she makes her voice even more seductive than usual. Doing what you've wanted to do ever since she walked out of that bathroom, you undo the tie of her silk robe. It falls off of her with ease, revealing her completely naked body underneath. You smirk.
"What? I had to prepare" she said in response to your smirk. You chuckled softly.
"I'm glad you did". She takes off the dress you have on, tugging at your panties to get them down. Her breath hitches when she sees how wet you are. She kisses you aggressively, trailing a finger on your jaw. You throw your head back in a moan. Her lips make contact with your jaw then moves down to your neck. She nips at it gently, then sucks until she makes a mark. She moved back and once she was satisfied with her work, she moved back to look you in the eye. You look down her body and move your hands to her breast. Her body is especially soft, probably from her recent bath. Your hands come in contact with her nipples, which you rub until they're hard. She looks especially amazing on top of you. She leans down to kiss you again, then leaves a trail of kisses down your body. She's so close to your opening, and you can feel yourself pulsating with desire. She smirked at the power she had over you.
"You want me to touch you, don't you?" she teases.
"Yes, please" you beg, breathless. She laughed, the moved her tongue to flick it across your clit. Just that touch made your legs shake. God, you couldn't believe how much power you let her have. She moved her tongue further inside of you and moved her hand up to feel your body. You watched her, she was licking you carefully, knowing the exact spot to hit that will make you cum.
"You taste amazing, my baby," she tells you, leaving you blushing. She puts her tongue back inside of you, and as you got closer, she put three of her fingers inside of you. You felt fireworks in your body, and let out a loud, long groan. As she moved her fingers inside of you, you couldn't stop moaning.
"Look how loud I'm making you, kitten," she said, her pet name sending butterflies in your stomach. She scissors her fingers, then curves them.
"Oh. My. God," you gasp, as you begin to feel yourself cum.
"Just like that, baby," she urged, going back down on you to taste your cum. You finished, and she laid down next to you.
"Holy shit," you said breathlessly.
"Tired already? I could do five more rounds of that," she said, touching your hair comfortingly.
"Give me a minute," you say, and she laughs.

Authors note: smut🤩 anyway, Potter may or may not die next chapter lol. I would like to thank my French teachers for all I've learned in three years, I'm sure they would be proud.