Winter Things

Waking up on the cold, December morning, you feel surprisingly warm. It's because you feel her next to you, you hear her quiet breath, you smell her, and you feel her hand in your hair. Turning around, you face her.
"Morning, love," she says, hand stroking your hair. She leans down to kiss your forehead.
"Good morning," you say, "so Bella, I know you aren't super into holiday things, but can we do something festive today?"
"Like what? No way in hell am I caroling". You laugh and shake your head.
"I was thinking something like getting our Christmas tree?"
"That'll do. Get dressed and we can go".

A half-hour later, you walk downstairs to the living room and see your wife sitting on the sofa, reading the newspaper. She's wearing a long-sleeved black dress and a long black cloak.
"You look nice," she tells you, and honestly, you have to agree. You're wearing a long, white fur coat, which makes you feel almost royal.
"Thank you," you say, blushing anyway "let's go". She crosses the room to where you're standing to take your arm.
"I'll take us," she says.
"Where exactly?"
"Just the prettiest forest I can imagine".
In a moment, you feel the world swirl around you, and you close your eyes. You land on the ground with a thud. Looking up, you see the forest is completely covered in snow. You look towards the sky and see all kinds of different blackbirds flying above you.
"What do you think?" Bella asks, also looking around.
"It's perfect. Thank you"
"Let's go find us a tree," she says, not letting go of your arm. You walk around, snuggling into her side, partly because it's cold. After a few minutes, Bella runs out into the forest.
"What are you doing," you ask, as she darts behind a tree. You follow her or at least try to. Then, you see her again, with a snowball in her hand, which she proceeds to throw at you.
"Bellatrix Lestrange, you did not just do that!" you yell in mock annoyance as it hits your torso.
"What are you gonna do about it" she taunts, darting back behind the trees. You laugh and bend down to make a snowball, then run after her. Finally, you see her peeking out from behind a tree, and you take your shot. It hits her face, and she gasps.
"Damn, you've got some fight in you," she says, coming back over to you. She lines your jaw with her finger and kisses you. She holds you tight, and her tongue moves to open your mouth, which she does. Her lips are hard against yours, and you kiss until you can't breathe. You shake your head when you pull apart, trying hard to focus on the task at hand and not be too busy wanting her.
"I was thinking maybe later I could fuck you by the fireplace," she says quietly, turning you on in a way only she knew how.
"Bella, you're killing me".
"Sorry, sorry. Let's go pick a tree".
And you do, finding the perfect one only a few minutes later. It's tall, but since you have high ceilings, it'll be fine. It's lush and green, and covered in snow, which you'll probably have to take off somehow.
"I like this one," you say, excitedly.
"It's beautiful," she tells you simply, looking directly at you. You blush hard.
"We'll have to get the snow off somehow"
"Or I can freeze in. The snow'll stay on inside"
She bewitches her knife so that it cuts the tree down quickly. You, Bellatrix, and the tree apperate back to your house and decide to set it up behind the couch in the living room. She calls the ornaments into the room with a wave of her wand and tells the house-elf to get you both a hot cocoa. She nestles into the couch and looks up at you.
"What? You aren't helping?" you ask.
"I think I'll just watch for now". You roll your eyes, but you aren't really mad. You open the box of ornaments and take out the one on top. It's a star with a frame inside, and the frame holds your wedding photo. You're both smiling in the picture, looking at each other hand in hand. It makes you smile, and you realize almost nothing has changed since then, except you've grown closer.
"Bella, look" you flip the ornament so she can see. She takes it from you and smiles.
"I'm so glad I found you," she says, and for a moment you're taken aback by her sentimentality, "It's just...my sister's marriage sucks. And so did my first marriage. But me and you? We're happier than ever". She comes around the couch and overwhelmed with emotion, you hug her tight.
"Fine, I'll help" she relents. You spend the next hour decorating the tree together and drinking hot chocolate. She turns on the radio with her wand, and Christmas music plays out.

About an hour later, you both stand back to admire the tree.
"Yay look how pretty it is!" you say excitedly, hanging on to her arm.
"That was fun...I know something that'll be even more fun".
"More fun than decorating a tree with me?" you ask, mock insulted.
"In a different way," she says simply. She leads you over to the fireplace, laying down a blanket.
"I want you to be comfortable when I top you".
You laugh, feeling breathless as you sit down on the blanket.
"It's nice here," you say, warming your hands by the fire.
"I'm gonna make you feel even nicer, baby," she tells you and gently pushes you down. She kisses your lips gently and teasingly, the bites your lip, not hard enough that you bleed, though. Reaching up, you unzip her dress, hands shaking in excitement. Her hands are resting on your shoulder, and she sits back to sit on your thighs. She takes off your clothes, quickly and hungrily.
"Beautiful," she says lightly, running a finger down your body, and you arch your back,
"Eager, aren't we?" she teases, and you nod, not about to lie. Plus, she'll be able to tell by how wet you are. She rides your thighs and moves her fingers down to your opening. She teases you gently with one finger, and you moan.
"Bella" you beg. She smiles, knowing the power she has over you. She puts it inside of you, moving it in circles. She adds another finger and another. You let out an unexpected wimped. She scissors them inside of you, still riding your thigh.
"Like that, baby girl?" she asks, as your moan grows louder. She hooks her fingers to hit the spot she knows you love, and you scream in pleasure. Fingering you more intensely, you finish after a minute. Your cum gets all over her fingers, which she licks slowly.
"You taste so sweet," she tells you. She lays down next to you on the blanket.
"You're so good," you say, turning to look at her, and brushing a hair out of her face.
"Only when I'm fucking you, dear"