When We Make Up

You and Bellatrix apparated back to your house, after burning down the Leaky Cauldron.
"Master Bella is back!" your house-elf said excitedly, "I have breakfast ready for you".
"We're gonna have to hold off on that," Bella said, gently playing with the buttons of your coat, "she needs to make it up to me first". You blushed, a little embarrassed. Your house-elf looked very uncomfortable and walked back into the kitchen.
"Bellatrix, I think you scarred him," you joked.
"Please, if he hasn't heard you by now, he deserves that".

A few minutes later, you're back in your room. Bella grabs your face and pushes you up against your bedpost. You whimper at her force.
"You like it when I go rough on you, don't you," she whispered, her voice sexy as ever. She kissed you, her mouth hard against yours, and began to rapidly take off your clothes. You were panting when she pulled away, the kiss had taken your breath away. She began attacking your neck, kissing and biting it. You moaned, and as she bit your collarbone, you let out a yelp.
"Does that hurt?" she asked in complete mock sympathy.
"More," you begged, making her smirk. She bit you more, coving your ear, neck, jawline, and collarbone in marks.
"Now, you're making it up to me. Go down, now," she commanded, and you got on your knees in front of her. She took her own clothes off, and you watched her. She put one foot on your knees, and leaned in closer to whisper again, "I'm taking out my knife, so don't even think about coming up before you make me cum".
"I won't," you said breathlessly.
"Get to work". You did what she said, and she pressed the tip of her knife into your shoulder. You gently pushed your tongue against her folds, and she let out a small gasp. She put a hand on your shoulder to steady herself. You pushed your tongue further inside of her. You moved it up and down, trying to taste all her wetness. You moved your fingers up to her inner thighs, pushing your tongue deeper.
"Kitten," she moaned, making you happy that you were pleasing her. You moved your tongue back out, and you could tell she was about to protest, but before she could say anything, you bit her gently. You could tell she liked that, and she thrust towards you. You did it again, leaving small bit marks along her clit.
"Just like that, baby," she told you. She was close, you could tell. Without warning, you plunged your tongue back inside of her, making her cum, which you licked as it went out onto her thighs.
"How was that?" you asked, still on your knees.
"So good. Now I'll please you," she said, taking the knife off your shoulder. She held it with one hand and used the other to grab your chin and pull you back up.
"What are you gonna do to me?" you asked. Before she answered, she pushed you back so you were on the bed.
"Doesn't matter. You'll be screaming my name no matter what I do," she teased. You rolled your eyes, but she kissed you. It was an aggressive kiss, and she bit your lip, which drew blood. She licked up the blood, then pressed her hands on your shoulders. She began to move her knife across your body, starting at your arm and going all the way down your legs. You knew she wouldn't cut you, but the bit of anxiety and her general sexiness was really turning you on.
"My god, Bella, fuck," you moaned as she began to tease your clit with her knife handle.
"You like it when I get rough, don't you?" she asked, and you nodded. She smirked and began to move the handle deeper inside of you.
"You're gonna be a good girl for me and take it," she commanded.
"Yes, master," you managed to moan out, making her smirk again from being on a total power trip. She went down, biting your inner thighs and your clit as she pumped the handle in and out of you. She went faster and faster until you felt you had to release the tightness inside your chest.
"You have to cum?" she asked, and you nodded in response, "beg for it".
"Please, Bella. You're so good, you know just what to do to make me cum".
"Good girl," she said and continued her motions so you could cum. When you were finished, she laid down next to you, taking your head so you could rest on her chest.
"We should get into fights more often," she joked.
"I fucking love you," you told her. She kissed you on the top of your head.
"I love you, too. You're the only person I would ever actually cuddle with".

Authors note: I said smut!