Hogwarts

"So I was thinking," Bellatrix began. You were sitting down together in the kitchen, eating breakfast.
"Well that's never good," you interrupt. She rolled her eyes at you.
"Shut it!" she yelled, but she was laughing.
"Please continue, love of my life," you tell her.
"I was thinking that we need to infiltrate Hogwarts," she says, her tone turning to serious.
"That would be fun and all, but haven't we done that already? Snape is headmaster".
"He is, but we haven't really taken advantage of that. Think of all the terrible, evil changes we can make there," her eyes got alight with excitement.
"You're a very smart witch," you told her, and she took your hand.
"Thank you, baby," she said, moving closer to you until your foreheads were together. She kissed you, and you kissed her back. You touched her body, which was covered by that low-cut black robe you were obsessed with. Her tongue began to explore your mouth, and you quickly let her in. She kissed you hard, and you only broke apart to breathe.
"Bella," you said, breathing heavily.
"I promise you that later we'll have crazy we-just-infiltrated-Hogwarts sex," she joked, making you laugh.

"So I just got an owl back from Snape and he said he will lift the apperation rule until we leave," you tell Bella a few hours later.
"Perfect, thanks love," she said. You had already discussed exactly what you were going to talk to Snape about, so you were ready to go. You held onto her arm, and you apperated. A moment later you were inside Hogwarts, in front of the staircase leading to the headmaster's office.
"Password?" the eagle statue asked. Bella pointed her wand at it and blasted its head off.
"You're crazy!" you told her.
"I know that," she said confidently. You laughed. Doing another spell, she made the stairs move until you were up in front of the door to Snape's office.
"Should we knock?" you asked.
"Fuck no, we're the Dark Lords. He stops whatever he's doing for us". She barged in, and unfortunately, Snape was in the middle of a meeting with the other heads of houses.
"My Lords," he said quickly, but he was clearly confused. The rest of the heads of houses looked terrified.
"Everyone out," Bella said, striding into the room with you by her side.
"This is a respectable school! You do not..." began Minerva McGonagall, but she stopped when your wife pointed her wand at her.
"Crucio," Bellatrix said, her tone almost bored. The professor screamed, unable to control what was happening. The other teachers ran out.
"My lord, please," Snape begged. Your wife stopped after a moment, and McGonagall stumbled out of the room.
"You're no fun," Bella teased Snape, but he remained serious.
"What can I do for you both?" he asked.
"We realized that we're not doing enough here. You are the headmaster, so you can make whatever changes we say," she said. You had sat down, but she was walking around the office, picking up and looking at random things that were on the shelves. You could tell he didn't like anyone touching his stuff, but he didn't say anything.
"Technically, the Ministry..." he began.
"I don't give a fuck about the Ministry. We're infiltrating that next, anyway. We just want to stir things up here".
"How so?" Snape asked.
"We wanted to implement some of Salazar Slytherin's ideas," you told him.
"Which ones?"
"We can up with a basic three-step plan".
"Organized, my Lord," he said, a smile forming at the corner of his lips. Bella stepped in.
"We just want the usual: Mudblood oppression and Slytherin supremacy," she told him simply.
"How far should this go?"
"At the start of next term, Hogwarts will no longer be admitting Mudbloods. Do what you wish with the ones that are already here. Kill them, send them home with a modified memory, it doesn't matter to me," she said.
"As for the Slytherin thing?" he asked.
"We just want to make sure that the oppression of that house is reversed," you said, "it should have the best Quidditch players, you should give them points for simply existing, all that stuff". Bella laughed at that.
"Wonderful talk, thank you, Severus," she said, and you got up and followed her towards the door.
"Of course, master," he said. Bella smirked.
"That's what she calls me in bed," she said, pointing at you. You gasped and turned away, blushing. Snape looked much more uncomfortable than you, and he looked around the room at anywhere but you and Bella.
"Bella!" you complained.
"Don't be so sensitive it, baby. Anyway, we should get going," she said, brushing out of the room.
"Uh, bye Snape," you said awkwardly.

"Imagine if we would have gone here together," Bella said. You were walking around the halls of Hogwarts.
"We would have gotten in trouble every day," you tell her, laughing.
"We would have snuck out of class to make out all the time. Snuck into the library at night, too".
"That would have been great," you say, taking her hand.
"Yeah, but I like how we met," she said, turning your head so you were facing her. Her eyes were filled with love, which is a look she only ever gave to you, and one you would never tire of.
"God, I love it when you look at me like that," you tell her, smiling.
"I'll never stop," she said, leaning in to kiss your lips.

Authors note: I will do a flashback chapter eventually, but I have other ideas for the next few.