Payback

"Bella, what the fuck are you planning on doing with the man in our basement," you asked her. It was later the same day, and you and Bellatrix were laying in bed, talking.
She laughed. "Snape?"
"Um...do you have someone else locked up?" you laughed.
"No, not today," she joked.
"So, are you going to kill him?" you asked.
"Hmm, I don't know," she said breezily.

"You don't know?" you repeated, incredulously.
"Depends on if I want to kill him or just wait until he dies of natural causes," she said.
"You know, I never did anything to...provoke his feelings," you told her.

"I know you didn't," she kissed you on the forehead.
"I love you," you told her.
"I know you do," she said.
"Cocky, aren't you?" you teased.
"I love you too," she told you, kissing you again.

"You know, you tying up Snape in the basement isn't even the craziest thing that happened today," you admit.
"What was the craziest thing?" she asked, eyebrow raised.
"What you did under the table," you whispered.

"I knew you liked it," she said triumphantly.
"How did you know? I wasn't able to say anything," you retorted jokingly.
"Cause you always like it," she told you smugly, which you couldn't deny.

"Now, it's time for payback," you told her, moving on top of her. You pinned her shoulders down on the bed, and she smirked.
"Payback, huh?" she asked.
"Mhm," you hummed.

You leaned down to kiss her, your lips less than an inch apart. You could tell she thought you were going to kiss her, and she pouted when you didn't. Instead, you bit her bottom lip.

You played with her lip in between your teeth. She groaned as you bit down hard. That bite drew blood, satisfying you because you knew she liked that.
"Fuck," she groaned once she tasted blood. You pushed your lips against hers, kissing her deeply. You moved your tongue in her mouth, and she wrapped her arms around your neck.

You stopped kissing her lips to move down to her neck. She moaned as you started biting lightly right on her sweet spot. You started taking off her dress, kissing everywhere you uncovered.

You kissed her collarbone, moving down to her chest. She wasn't wearing a bra, and you pushed her dress down until it was completely off.

With your tongue, you started playing with her breasts, careful not to bit them yet.
"Harder," she begged. You weren't going to tease her just yet, so you did what she asked. She let out a loud groan as you bit down.
"I love your pain kink," you told her.

When you were done, you moved back up to kiss her, and she started taking her clothes off. You swatted her hand away.
"Did I say you could touch?" you asked her.
"Please?" she asked. You laughed bitterly.
"That's not enough. I want you to really beg," you whispered in her ear.

"Y/n, please let me touch you. You're so pretty it hurts. I love being the only one who can touch you," she begged.
You smiled. "Good girl. Go ahead". She didn't waste any time, taking your clothes off quickly.

You kissed her again, before going back down her body. You kissed down her stomach until you reached the hem of her panties.
"Want these off?" you teased.
She nodded. "Yes, mommy". You smirked at her name for you. You took them off slowly, pulling them down her legs. Once you finished, you tossed them aside.

"Now, I want you to try and be quiet for me," you told her.
"I'm not good at that," she insisted.
"Well, how do you think I felt earlier?" you asked.

"I'll try," she said, but that wasn't enough. You put your hand on her neck, applying a bit of pressure.
"You'll be quiet until I say you can speak. Understand?" you told her, your voice threatening. She nodded, and you smirked.

You went back down and started licking her folds. Immediately, she had to bite her lip to stop herself from moaning. You pushed your tongue in deeper.

"God, you're so wet for mommy," you said before going back down. She arched her back, and you could tell she wanted more. You teased her with one finger, lightly on her folds.

That was too much for her, and she moaned before she could help it.
"Did I say you could make a sound?" you asked. She shook her head, but she knew that begging would change your mind.
"I'm sorry, but please fuck me, mommy. I need you now, you turn me on so fucking much," she moaned.

Her begging turned you on, and you felt butterflies in your stomach. Without warning, you put two fingers inside her.
"Oh fuck," she moaned. You made your movements faster, and she got louder.

"Right there?" you asked as you curved your fingers to hit her spot, and she nodded, "I want you to say it".
"God y/n, keep fucking me right there," she begged, her voice strangled.

You did what she begged, and started to tease her with a third finger. You moved the third one in deeper, slowly curving it. You went back down to lick her folds as she got closer.

"Cum for mommy," you said. You licked her folds again, which was enough to send her over the edge. You figured her through, waiting until she went down from her high.

"You taste so good," you praised, licking up a bit of her cum. You went up to kiss her, your mouth still full of her so she could taste herself. You kissed her softly and passionately.

"You taste better," she admitted.
"I think we'll have to disagree," you said, laying down next to her. She snuggled into your chest, and you played with her hair, which was as messy as ever.

Authors note: some people requested another sub Bella chapter so here it is! So I kind of have a plan for next chapter but if anyone ever has any requests please comment them and I will definitely try to work them in!