Valentine's Day~ Part 1

The night before:
"Y/n, baby?" Bellatrix asked, pushing your hair out of your face. You were laying in bed with her, and you were reading.
"Yes, Bella?" you asked as you set your book down next to you.
"So you know how tomorrow's Valentine's Day?"
"I'm vaguely aware of that concept," you joked, making her hit your arm.
"Shut up," she commanded, a playful glint in her eyes.
"Sorry, continue".
"Well baby," she began, her tone lowering in seduction, "I was thinking about how I wanted to wake you up tomorrow"
"And how is that?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.
Her hand moved slowly down your stomach.
"Like this," she told you with a wink, "won't it be so nice to have me pleasing you right when you wake up". You shuddered breathlessly as she took her hand away, right before she reached the spot you needed her most.
"Yes, Bella," you said, nodding quickly.
She giggled. "Good," she replied, rolling over to turn off the light "good night!"

Valentine's Day:
You wake up to Bellatrix's hands all over your body. One is in your hair, and the other roams over your breasts, squeezing them gently from over your nightgown. She peppered kisses on your face, moving down to your neck. You fluttered your eyes open, looking up at her smirking face.
"Happy Valentine's Day, princess," she whispered, her lips going back up to plant a passionate kiss on yours.
"Happy Valentine's Day, Bella," you say softly against her lips. You move your hands down to her waist and pull her on top of you.

She moves both her hands down to pull up your nightgown.
"That's my pretty girl," she praises, kissing in between your breasts. One of her hands keeps moving down your stomach, and the other plays with your hair. She slips her hand under your underwear, pulling it down. You moan softly as her nails graze over your clit.
"Do you like waking up like this?" she asks, a playful smirk on her lips.

You nodded. "That feels so good," you tell her as she rubs circles into your clit.
"Oh, baby, I'm just getting started". She continues her movements as she leans down to swirl her tongue on one of your breasts. You moan as your arousal grows, and she does the same on the other side. She pushes a finger inside of you, and you take some of her hair in your fist. She adds another, curving them to hit the place you needed her most.
"Fuck," you moan out, and she speeds up. You arch your back, grinding your hips against her fingers.

She chuckles darkly at your desperation. Your legs shake as you feel yourself start to crumble at her touch.
"Do you want to cum for your mistress?" Bella asks seductively, moving her fingers faster.
"Yes, Bella. Please let me cum," you beg.
She smirks. "Go ahead, princess," she says, kissing your neck as you finish all over her. She rolls off of you, still peppering soft kisses on your neck and face as you come down from your high.

"I'm gonna go get us coffee, okay?" she asks after a minute, kissing you one more time before getting out of bed. You nod, and she puts on her black silk robe and walks out of the room. A few minutes later, you put your nightgown back on and walk to the bathroom. The first thing you notice is the hickeys all over your neck and collarbone. You smile as you rub a finger over them. You brush your teeth and wash your face, then join her downstairs.

"AND IT BETTER BE FUCKING PERFECT!
Y/N DESERVES THE BEST, UNDERSTAND?" you hear your wife scream from the kitchen. She's crazy, but you can't help but smile.
"Y-yes , of course, master," you heard Dobby stammer, "what do you need me to do?"
"I'm getting her a ton of flowers, so get out vases for them. Put all the candles we have in the dining room, and prepare the food I told you to make".
"Of course master".
"I want y/n to have a perfect Valentine's Day, understand?"
"Y-yes master".

You walked into the kitchen once you heard Dobby's footsteps leave the room.
"Hi, my love," Bellatrix greeted, her terrifying demeanor turning into a sweet one, "I got you some coffee".
"Thank you," you replied, taking the mug from her.
"So, how much of that conversation did you hear?" she asked.
You giggled. "Just enough to know how much you love me".
She rolled her eyes. "I tolerate you".
"Please, I know you love me," you told her in a singsong voice, "you're so sweet around me".
"Fine," she admitted with a sigh, "but don't tell anyone".
You laughed. "It'll be our little secret," you agreed as she pulled you in for a kiss.

You pulled apart, and you moved around the kitchen to get out different ingredients.
"What are you doing?" she asked, taking a seat on the other side of the counter to watch you.
"Making cookies. Wanna help?"
She snorted. "No".
You pouted. "Please Bella?" you asked as you took out sprinkles from the cabinet.
"I'll help you put the sprinkles on. I swear, you're lucky you're cute," she told you, and you blushed at the compliment.

Watching you cook was one of her favorite things, and that's what she did until you were ready for help.
"Okay, so you take some sprinkles and you put them on like this," you instructed as she stood next to you.
She laughed. "Baby, if I can commit mass murder, I can put sprinkles on cookies".
You smirked. "I think it's a bit different". She shrugged and continued her work.
"How do they look?" she asked a minute later, taking some of the candy and popping it into her mouth.

"Perfect, thank you," you told her, putting them in the oven. You went back over to the jar of sprinkles and ate some, just like she had done.
"Darling, one got stuck on your lip".
"Did it?" you ask, going up to brush it off. Before you could, she pinned your hand to your side.
"Let me do that," she whispered. She pulled you close, then swirled her tongue around your lip. She kissed you, her tongue immediately asserting its dominance inside your mouth.

You moaned at her taste, which was sweet from all the candy she had. You moved your hands to her curly hair, getting all tangled up. She kissed you until you couldn't breathe, then bit down on your bottom lip as she pulled away.
"Maybe baking is more fun than I thought," she said, giving you a playful wink. She sauntered out of the room, leaving you breathless. You could only imagine what she had in store for you later.

Authors note: I decided to make this two parts since I actually wanted to post something before tomorrow. Next part will be the dinner date and have intense smut! It should be up by before the end of the week <3