My First Time at a Werewolf's Birthday Party

"You really want to go, right?" you asked Bella. You really weren't a party person, but you knew that she was.
"Yes, I do. You'll have fun, I know you will," she said, hanging onto your arm excitedly.
"Fine, only for you," you told her, kissing her on the forehead.

"I promise to make it worth it," she said, her voice dripping seduction. You felt her breath on your ear, and you felt your heart race. She kissed your ear quickly, and giggled upon seeing your face.
"Wow, it's really easy for me to turn you on, isn't it?" she teased. You nodded, and she held onto your hand, about to apperate.

Before she could, you grabbed her wrist.
"What's wrong?" she asked.
"You're gonna make fun of me, but Grayback scares me," you admit, and sure enough, she laughs.
"You know he works for us, right?" she asked quizzically.
"Yes," you said simply.
"Don't worry, I'll protect you baby," she said, wrapping her arms around yours, "plus, he's out bitch". You laughed, and her lips gently kissed yours.

"Happy birthday," Bella told the werewolf, walking into the party, "I forgot a present but how about I won't kill you for one more year. That sound good?" she asked, laughing an evil cackle. Fuck, that shouldn't be that hot, you thought. You wished him a happy birthday as well, then Bellatrix steered you over to the bar.

"See, now we don't even have to talk to him for the rest of the party," she said simply. She snapped her fingers and a bartender immediately appeared, then took her order.
"You're smooth, Mrs. Black," you told her, smiling.

"A few more of these," she said, raising her shot glass once the bartender came back with her drink, "and I'll be ready to dance". You laughed, and she took the whole drink in one shot. She ordered another one, and got one for you.

"What if I don't want it?" you asked.
"Trust me, you do," she insisted. You drank it, and immediately felt the sting of alcohol on the back of your throat.
"Water," you croaked, and she got it for you, even though she was laughing hard.

"I'm glad I could amuse you," you said after drinking your water.
"Very much, thank you," she told you, smiling. You shook your head, but you were laughing too.
"Let's go dance," she said, grabbing your arm and pulling you out of your chair.

There was a band playing some kind of upbeat pop music. Right away, she started to dance. You watched her contently as she jumped around happily.
"Come on," she urged, taking your hand and spinning you around. Laughing, she spun you again. You tripped over your own feet, but you fell into her arms.

"Clumsy, aren't we?" she teased.
"Maybe," you retorted. She kissed you gently, and you were smiling into the kiss.
"I think I'm over this," she said.
"You want to leave?" you asked, disappointed. You were starting to have fun.
"No, but I think I'm ready for us to sneak off," she whispered. You nodded in agreement, and you walked with her down the corridor off the main room.

"Hello, my lords. Where are you rushing off to?" Snape asked, passing him in the hall. You didn't know what to say, but of course, Bellatrix did.
"The bedroom, Severus," she did breezily, and you felt your face turn red. Still, you had to smile at her craziness. Poor Snape, you thought.
"Well, see you at the meeting tomorrow," he said awkwardly, then walked away.
"Bye," you called, then immediately cringed.
"I hope it's okay I called for a meeting tomorrow. We need updates on how things are at Hogwarts," she said as you continued to walk.
"Of course it is," you told her, just as she grabbed your hand and pulled you into an empty room.

"This'll do," she said, scanning the room and shutting the door.
"Should I be worried?" you asked, half kidding.
"No, you know I always take good care of you," she told you. You were about to say something, but then she grabbed you by the wrist and pushed you up against the bed.

She started to touch your face, outlining your lips with a finger.
"Pretty baby," she praised, and you blushed. You looked away, but she moved her finger under your chin, moving your head so you were looking her in the eyes.

"Don't look away, it's true," she insisted. Your smile grew wider, and you felt butterflies in your stomach. You leaned up to kiss her, but she pressed a finger to your lips to stop you.
"Hey!" you said with a pout, but she just laughed.

"You're gonna be good for me, right?" she asked. You nodded, but that wasn't enough so she squeezed your neck gently. "I want to hear you say it," she whispered.
"Yes, I'll do whatever you say," you told her.
"Good," she said with a satisfied smirk.

She finally kissed you, passionately and hungry. Her hands moved all over your body, and pulled off your dress. Her tongue was already exploring your mouth, your hands playing with her hair.

"Get on the bed," she told you, and you did. She held onto your shoulders and pushed you down so she was straddling you. "Do you want this off?" she asked. Her hand was playing with the hem of your bra.
"Yes, please," you said, her body on yours making you breathless.

She took it off slowly, then leaned her head down to kiss your neck. You moaned as she got to the sweet spot, turning her kisses into gentle bites.
"Everyone's gonna notice those marks," she whispered, her lips hovering over your ear. She bit down on your ear, and you moaned again.

She pressed small kisses against the rest of your body, down your stomach all the way to the hem of your panties. She pressed two fingers against your clothed heat.
"You're so wet for me. You really want it, don't you," she teased.
"Bella, please fuck me," you begged.

"That's what I like to hear". She pushed your panties aside, and moved one finger up and down your folds. You moaned louder, and then she teased your folds with her tongue.
"What do you want?" she asked, her voice seductive.

"God, just fuck me with your fingers and tongue," you told her.
"Mhm, I like that," she said, kissing your folds. She pushed two of her fingers deep inside of you without warning. You arched your back, getting louder.

She rubbed your inner thighs hard, and you could feel yourself getting closer.
"You about to cum for me, baby?"

She moved her hand to rub your clit, her fingers moving faster and faster. You felt yourself release, and she fingered you through it.

Panting, you laid down flat on the bed, and she laid down next to you. She kissed your temple, then pulled you close. She started to say something, but there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" she called, annoyed.
"It's Severus. We're about to sing happy birthday to Grayback if you aren't uh...busy". You and Bella burst into laughter at his mundane voice.
"Be right there," she called back, kissing you again before getting up.

Authors note: I finally published yay!