The Three Broomsticks

"Baby, want to kill random innocent people today?" Bellatrix asked.
"Sure, where?"
"The Three Broomsticks? I could go for a firewhiskey".
"Yeah let's go". She held your hand so you could apparate. After being swirling into that dizzying spiral, you came out in front of the pub.
"Good, it's crowded," she observed, her smile curling into a smirk. Yep, she was terrifying. Even at this point, you were still the smallest bit afraid of her. She looked into your eyes and smiled, and once again you fell in love with that gorgeous murderer. She took your hand and you walked inside. The place was packed, so no one looked up. This bothered her, so she pointed her wand at the ceiling, sending a light fixture crashing down. This got everyone's attention. They looked terrified, and people scrambled to the exits. Bellatrix quickly sprung into action, yelling out the killing curse. You followed her lead and although some people escaped, not many did. You noticed a waitress leaving but you stopped her.
"You!" you called, and she turned around, petrified, "we're going to need to be served".
"Smart girl," Bella whispered, and you smiled at her compliment. She kissed you on your ear before she pulled away, then you both walked over to an empty booth table. She snapped her fingers, calling over the waitress.
"W-w-what would you like?" she stammered.
"Don't be nervous, love," you said kindly, "we won't kill you since we want our food". Bella snorted, and the waitress gave you a very meek smile.
"Thank you so much, dear, I'll have a butterbeer," you said sweetly, putting a comforting hand on the waitress's. Bella glared at you.
"Firewhiskey," she ordered stiffly. The waitress left to get your drinks, and Bella turned to you, steaming with anger.
"What the fuck was that about?" she asked.
"Nothing. I think we should be nice to her so she doesn't poison our drinks or anything".
"You touched her hand".
"Yes, because she looked like she would pass out from fear," you tell her firmly. Bella grabbed onto your neck, squeezing it lightly, and pressed you against the back of the booth.
"Such a whore," she said, looking in your eyes.
"Only for you," you managed to say.
"Then fucking prove it," she yelled.
"We're in public," you said, somehow managing to think reasonably.
"There's a bathroom," she said simply.
"Fuck, I love you".
"I know," she smirked.
"A- are you guys leaving?" the waitress asked when you both got up.
"Bathroom," you said, hoping Bella wouldn't say more. She did, of course.
"Gotta teach her a lesson," Bella said, then walked you off into the bathroom.

She shut and locked the door slowly. She turned to you and kissed you aggressively, backing you up against the sink. You wrapped your hands around her neck, completely sinking into her kiss. Her tongue explored your mouth, making you moan into her. She took off your shirt and pants, and you quickly removed her dress. Breathless, you break apart, and she goes to kiss your jawline. She moved up to your ear, leaving bite marks on it.
"You're mine," she whispered.
"I know," you responded breathlessly.
"You're my little slut aren't you?"
"Yes".
"Good girl," she said, pushing you back harder and helping you get yourself up so you were sitting on the sink. You took off your bra, and she reached up to touch your breasts. She played with your nipples until they were hard, making her satisfied. She played with your panties, rubbing you with the fabric in between.
"Please," you begged, "I'm so wet for you".
"Oh I can tell," she said, smirking. You put your hand on her shoulders, stabling yourself. She took off your panties finally, ripping them in the process.
"Weren't too attached to these, were you?" she joked. You shook your head. She bit your legs a little, rubbing your inner thighs until she got to your clit.
"Please," you begged again.
"Please what?"
"Please master".
"Good girl, kitten," she whispered. She began to rub your clit, making you moan and arch your back. She rubbed you harder, making you get louder, but you bit your lip to try to stop.
"Louder," she commanded.
"There are people here," you managed to get out.
"I don't fucking care. You do what I say, understand?"  You nodded, unable to speak as she got faster. You could feel your legs begin to shake. She pushed her fingers inside of you easily since you were wet. She curved her fingers inside of you, hitting your spot. You got louder, which made her smirk. She pumped in and out of that spot, and your legs began to shake faster.
"Cum for me," she told you, and you did within a minute. She fingered you through your orgasm, and when you finished she told you to open your mouth. You did, and she put her fingers inside.
"Like that?" she asked, then she licked the cum going down your thighs.
"My god, Bella, how am I gonna walk?" you asked, as she helped you get down and began to put your clothes on.
"The firewhiskey will help," she joked.

Authors note: I did enjoy this shift😂