Only You

You and Bellatrix went home after the disastrous time at the bar. Luckily, she seemed like she forgave you and understood what you had to say. She was the only one for you, and you hoped you made that clear enough to her. You had apparated into the living room, and she flopped down on the couch.

"I didn't mean to rush us home. If you wanted to go shopping, we could go back out," she said, seeming guilty at her outburst. Not that she should be, she had every right to be upset.
"No, no. I'd rather spend time just the two of us," you told her, sitting down and taking her hand.

"I also didn't mean to ruin our outing. It's just... sometimes I want to fucking kill everyone that isn't you. Then no one could meddle in our relationship," she explained. You knew she wasn't joking.
"I think we can do that," you said, loving her psychotic proposal.

She laughed. "You think so?"
You nodded. "Yeah, we can".
"You're the only one I need," she told you. She leaned over and kissed you gently.
"Well, we have the rest of the day for you to do whatever you want with me," you said suggestively.
"Really?" she asked, smiling.

You kissed her again, and her hands moved up to cup your face. You loved the feeling of your face in between her cold hands, gently caressing your cheek as you kissed.
"I love you," she whispered once you broke apart before she went back to kiss you again, more intense this time.

Her tongue pushed deep into your mouth, and she moved her hands from your face to your shoulders. She pushed you down on the couch without breaking the kiss. You moaned into her lips once you felt her weight on top of you, and you felt a smirk against her lips.
"This is all we're going to be doing all day," she whispered, "I hope you're okay with that".
"Sounds perfect," you said, and she began to nibble on your ear.

She moved across your face, peppering your jawline with bites. Moving down to your neck, she made the marks that were already there even deeper. Her hands traveled your body, and your clothes were off in a matter of seconds. You didn't hold back your moans, wanting to be as loud as you could with her. You knew she liked that, and with her, you felt free.

As if she was determined to touch every inch of you, she started to kiss you all over your chest. Your hands held onto her back, taking off her dress in the process. She had one of your nipples in her mouth, her teeth grazing the surface.
"Oh fuck, Bella," you moaned, moving your hands up to grip her hair tightly as pleasure filled your body. Repeating her actions on the other side, your pleasure increased even more.

Once she finished, she sat up, her body straddling your torso.
"What are you doing?" you asked, hoping you were doing a good job at masking your disappointment. She grabbed her knife off the floor, which had fallen to the ground with her dress. She smirked when she looked back at you.
"Kitten, I'm not stopping," she purred.

She took the holder off, exposing the blade, and flipped it over your body, grabbing it by the handle. Your moment of anxiety was replaced by lust the second she caught it.
"Like that?" she asked, throwing it in the air again and catching it perfectly, "I have to show off for my wife".

"You're amazing," you said, impressed by her skills. She smiled, then looked down at your hips where the faint remains of her initials were.
"You're right, we need to fix that," she told you. She dragged the blade across your skin, not deep enough to draw too much blood.

The momentary pain was drowned out by the pleasure her hands all over your body were giving you. She was frowning in concentration as she marked her initials, which made her look really cute. Once she was done, she looked at her work.
"God, I love marking you as mine," she said.
"So do I," you admitted. She tossed the knife aside again to kiss you, moving her hips down to yours.

As she straddled you, you felt her heat grind against yours. You kissed her like she was your source of oxygen, like you weren't even breaking when you weren't together and your only salvation was her lips.

She moved her fingers down and started to tease your clit, her other hand on your shoulder, rubbing your body. She stopped teasing you and thrusts her fingers inside of you, moving them in a scissoring motion. As she trusted her hips deeper against you, you felt yourself reach your peak.

"Oh, Bella," you moaned, your lips still hovering under hers.
"Good girl," she praised, getting your cum over her fingers. You felt completely out of control in the best way, you at the mercy of her fingertips.

You finished, and she laid on top of you, snuggling into your chest.
"I love that you're mine," she whispered, kissing the top of your head.
"We're not done yet, are we?" you asked, a smirk forming at your lips.

Placing your hands on her shoulders, you flipped her over on the couch, so you were on top. She smiled as you kissed her passionately, your hands roaming her body and down to her clit.
"You're already wet for me, aren't you?" you teased, feeling her soaked heat.

She moaned as you massaged her folds teasingly. She wrapped her hands around your neck, pulling you closer.
"Are you making me beg for it?" she gasped out as your movements got faster.
"Well, since you gave me the idea..." you joked.

"Mommy, please fuck me," she begged, turning you on and making you go even faster, "I need you". You heard the desire in her voice, and you felt it with every touch of her body. Massaging her clit still with one hand, you fingered her with the other. She threw her head back, her lustful voice screaming out your name. You couldn't get enough of your name on her lips.

Her cum was on your fingers as you fucked her through her orgasm. Once she was finished, you put your fingers in your mouth, tasting her even more.
"Baby, you taste so good," you said, kissing her, your lips covered in her, "you're beautiful".
She blushed. "I swear, you're the only person who's ever made me blush," she told you.

"I better be," you insisted, giggling.
"We'll be together forever, won't we?" she asked, taking your hand.
"I only want you," you said, squeezing her hand in return.
"I think coming home was a good idea," Bella said, "we've been having a good day".
You laughed, blushing. "And we still have the rest of the day with just the two of us".
"Rest of our lives," she corrected, kissing your forehead tenderly.

Authors note: heyyy I really said ✨smut✨
I'm reading a really smutty book and this was partially inspired by one of the chapters (even tho the couple is straight🙄)

Next chapter is gonna be a comforting chapter!