Change of Heart

"Oh shit," you say slowly, realizing where you had seen the owl.
"What? Who's is it?" Bellatrix asked, and you note a hit of franticness in her voice.
"I'll be back," you get up, quickly put on clothes and grab the letter from the owl without explanation, then walk off to your room, leaving Bella confused. Once you're alone in your locked room, you turn the letter around, seeing it's stamped with your last name. Opening it, you take out the letter carefully. It's from your sister, Victoria, who you haven't talked to since running off with Bellatrix years ago. Ever since you were 11 years old and sorted into Slytherin, your relationship with all your family members became strained. They were all Gryffindors, which you wouldn't hate so much if they didn't constantly make themselves out to be the hero. Your sister always harbored a bit of a soft spot for you and wasn't as harsh as the others. Unfortunately, she eventually came to adopt the rest of your family's mindset and lost contact with you when you got married. Maybe this was her final attempt at something, or her just trying to prove she's a hero. Anyway, you decided to read her letter with an open mind.
Dear y/n,
It's been a long time since we last talked, and for that I'm sorry. I saw your name in the newspaper the other day, twice actually. I saw you killed Voldemort and innocent 17-year-old Harry Potter with your wife. The rumor is that you and Bellatrix are the new Dark Lords. I guess congratulations would be in order if that was what you wanted. I'm your sister, and even though we haven't talked in years, I know you. I'm your blood, unlike the Black woman. She's taking advantage of you, I know she is. Why else would you kill an innocent teenager? You've always been a Slytherin, but you weren't evil until you met her. Are you really happy? I know you're not. Don't you want to prove the stereotype wrong and be a Slytherin who isn't evil? I'm not asking you to come home, I'm just asking you to take a look at your life.
All the best,
Victoria

The letter made you tear up. Was she right? Before meeting Bella, you had a different plan for your life. You had wanted to be an author. You studied hard at Hogwarts, and you had plans. After meeting Bella, you got swept off your feet. You went along with whatever she did because you love her. Did killing make you happy? You weren't sure anymore. Seeing her happy made you happy, you knew that.
"Y/n, what the hell is going on?" yelled Bella, breaking you out of your thoughts, "unlock the door". You listened to her, letting her in. Silently, you handed her the letter.
"What do you think?" you asked when she finished it.
"This is absolute bullshit," she yelled, "you don't seriously believe her, do you?" As much as she was yelling, there was a hint of worry in her voice.
"I-I don't know," was your answer.
"Figure yourself out," she responded, walking out and slamming the door. You called after her but it was too late, she was off to god knows where. You hadn't expected her to get this mad. After all, it was just a letter. It wasn't like you were innocent. You were as bad as her, just trying to figure out what mattered to you. However, one thing you knew was that the thing that mattered to you just walked right out the door.