Pansy

"Do you want to go out today? Maybe get lunch and shop in Knockturn Alley?" Bella asked you. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching you finish getting ready for the day.
"I'd love that," you told her happily, turning around once you finished putting on a necklace.

"You look really nice today baby," she said, walking over to you and wrapping her arms around you, "but you don't need this". She was playing with the pendent of your necklace in between her fingers, then let it go to put her hand around your neck. "Isn't this better?" she asked, her lips up in a smirk. You felt butterflies everywhere, and you leaned up to kiss her.

She kissed you back deeply, pushing you up against your dresser. Your hands wrapped around her neck, kissing her harder. Her tongue began to explore your mouth, making you let out a moan against her lips.
"You still have the hickeys I gave you last night," she observed once you broke apart, moving her hand over them, "I'm glad you aren't covering them up".
You blushed. "I'd rather show them off".

Bella was hungry, so you apperated to the pub a few minutes later. The place was packed, and you pushed through the crowd to find a seat.
"Move or I'll kill you!" your wife yelled at a couple, sitting down in a booth seat nearby. Terrified, they ran off. "Cowards," she said with a smirk.

"Thank you," you told her, sitting down next to her.
"Of course. What are you going to get?" she asked, right when you heard someone call your name. The voice sounded familiar to you, and you looked around to see who was calling you.
"Y/n!" they called again, until she was right in front of your table.
"Pansy?" you exclaimed in disbelief, "hi, sorry it took me a moment to recognize you, I haven't seen you since school".

"It's been a while. Want to catch up?" she asked, her voice hopeful.
"Yeah, sit down," you said, gesturing to the space next to you on the booth. You moved over a little to give her room, and she sat down beside you.

"This is my wife, Bellatrix Black," you told Pansy. You looked at Bella, but she ignored you.
"Hi, nice to meet you," Pansy said kindly.
"Hi," Bella said, her tone obviously annoyed. There was a moment of awkward silence before the girl said, "I've seen all about you both in the papers".

"You've been keeping tabs on me?" you asked her, smiling slightly. After all, she was your first serious girlfriend.
"When you're in them so much it's hard not to. Just don't kill me next".
You laughed. "I won't". You looked over at Bella, who grumbled something under her breath.

"So," Pansy continued after another moment of awkward silence, "it seems like you're doing good".
"I am! Much better than last time you saw me".
"Speaking of, have you talked to your family since we were in school?" she inquired.
"They're nothing more than biology to me. My only real family is my wife," you replied, placing your hand on top of Bella's. Luckily, she didn't pull away.

"It's good you aren't talking to them, they were nothing but toxic," she said.
"Yeah, I'm happy now".
"I'm glad, you seem much better than you did in school".
"I am. But really, thanks for always being there for me back then. I'm sure my constant breakdowns didn't make me an easy girlfriend".
"Of course I was there for you, y/n. I really did love you very much," she told you sincerely.

With that, Bellatrix got out of her seat, stood up, and started walking out.
"Bella, wait," you called, trying to reach for her hand. She kept walking.
"I need to get some air," she mumbled. Once she left, you looked back at Pansy.
"I'm sorry, I should go," you told her, getting up.
"I'm sorry that I caused this," she said, "but I don't regret seeing you".
"Me neither. I was glad we got to catch up," you told her, before walking out after your wife and leaving your ex at the table.

Once you got out of the pub, you didn't have to walk far to find her. Her back was facing towards you, but you could see her breath in the cold air. You walked over to her, putting on your coat and wrapping it tightly around your body as the bitter weather bit at your skin.

"Bella, baby, please don't be mad at me..." you began, but she cut you off before you could finish your thought.
"I'm not mad," she said flatly.
"Then what are you feeling?" you asked, holding her arm and making her turn around so she was facing you. You looked into her eyes, which were sad instead of the angry you were expecting. Honestly, you thought Pansy would be dead.

"I feel," she took a deep breath, and continued slowly, "insecure".
"Insecure?"
"Yes," you could tell this was hard for her to admit.
"Why would you feel like that? I don't want her, you know that, I want you. You're beautiful, and a total badass, and I love you".

She smiled slightly, but not enough that she felt better. "It's just, you should be with someone like her".
"What exactly is 'someone like her'?" you asked, "what do you think she has that you don't?"
"She actually comforted you about your family issues. When your sister reached out to you, I freaked out and made it all about me. I can do insensitive sometimes," she said, regret in her voice.

"You can't compare situations. Pansy never had to deal with my family meddling in our relationship. All she knew were the stories I told her," you explained.
"She still seems nicer," she insisted.
"Bella, you're really nice to me. Even if you weren't, I'd love you".

"But you deserve someone..."
"I deserve the person I love. That's you," you interjected.
"Also she's so much younger. I don't know why you would settle for me," she said so softly she was barely audible. You could see tears prick in the corner of her eyes.
"Okay, now that's just a terrible argument," you joked, "seriously, you're the most attractive person I've ever seen".

She blushed, making you smile. You kissed her.
"Are we okay?" you asked.
"Of course we are. I don't know why I get so possessive".
"Because you love me," you said in a singsong voice.
She laughed. "Very much. It's just that with Snape and that girl who flirted with you at that party, I never had anything to worry about with them. You didn't have history".

"And you still have nothing to worry about," you assured her, "I'm yours".
She smiled. "And I'm so glad". She leaned down and kissed you right there in the middle of the street. She kissed you passionately, and you kissed her back, wrapping your hands around her.
"You know," you began once you broke apart, "your initials could use some recarving. They're fading and I don't like that".
She smirked. "That can be arranged".

Authors note: heyyy I'm officially on vacation! Helena better be having the best day ever!!!!!