Chapter 23

Ava

      Two days. Two days that he has kept me here.
How can he be so bitter?
I hate him! When I see him again I'll punch him.
   My feelings were assorted. And everything I could think of besides wanting to punch him was about the night when he thrusted inside me while those beautiful blue eyes stared into my soul.
Thankfully the bastard didn't forget about the pill and gave it to me yesterday.
     I quickly stand up when one of the doors open and a guard comes inside. As soon as he comes near and leaves the food near my feet I punch him in the face and kicked him in the balls. He groans in pain but grabs my leg when I try to run. Lifting my other feet I hit him hard again in the face that he releases his hold on me. I run again and when I open the door I see him standing there.
Francesco.
    I froze and my eyes widened. My body felt numb and alive at the same time. It was a weird feeling. I didn't felt scared, instead it was relief that he was here. Even my heart skipped a beat when we stared into each other's eyes.
    He finally glanced behind me and noticed what I've done. It surprised me how hard he was trying to not smile.
      "Leave us alone."
    It took the guard a minute to stand up and leave. Once the door was closed I crossed my arms and avoided eye contact.
    He began walking across the room with his hands inside his pant pockets and finally leaned in the opposite wall I was in.
        "Have you enjoyed the hospitality?" He asked.
     I clench my jaw and ignore him. His stare begins to make me nervous.
Why do I want to kiss him instead of punching him?!
       "Have you enjoyed spying me?" I finally look at him.
      He smirks and tilts his head. "What makes you believe I do that?"
    I shrug.
       We remain silent for a long time, our eyes speaking for ourselves.
        "I should kill you," he says in a lowered tone.
    I swallow harshly. "You said you would never kill your wife."
         "I think I'm changing my mind." He takes a step forward. "The idea sounds...tempting when my own wife tries to leave me."
   He's claiming that I'm his, and that isn't good. He comes closer, not leaving enough space between us, and grabs my neck.
       "And what's stopping you then?" I say before his grip tightened a little bit but not in an alarming way. It was tight but gentle.
        "My feelings."
   I look at him wide-eyed.
        "Tell me you didn't felt the same connection I felt when we talked." He paused. "Or when I fucked you."
    I suck harsh breath as his words lay an effect on me.
       "How did you felt? Good? Desired?"
       I licked my lips. "I...I don't remember. I..."
       "Let me remind you then."
    He slammed his lips against mine and I gave in. My body betrayed me by returning the same passionate kiss to him. He lowered his hand to my waist and pulled me closer to him like if he needed more. I moaned through our kiss as I became wet between my thighs. It took a lot of me to make a quick move and leave it at the end.
      Suddenly he turned me around and pressed me against the wall. He slowly began to lift my short nightgown and start teasing my clit and entrance with his fingers.
      "Already wet for me, " he groans in my ear and I become more aroused. "I give you the same effect as you give it to me, just admit it."
     I hold back my moans again as he slides one finger inside of me. He starts to kiss my neck until he finally slides his other finger.
I need more. I. Need. More.
     "Fuck, " I whispered as I tilt my head back.
    He removes his finger from my entrance and with the same wetness he begins to rub my clit.
       "What do you want?"
       "Please..."
       "Say it." He rubbed slower.
Oh, God!
       I gasped when he began to tease me with his tip in my entrance.
"I want..." He slowly got deeper. "You." And more until he went all inside of me. We both moaned and the sensation.
He repeated the slow moves and grabbed one of my boobs and the other hold me in place. My orgasm began to build and somehow he knew it because that's when he went faster and deeper into me. I didn't want him to stop but he did.
I was about to complain, but that's when my orgasm hit me. Harder. Strongly. And intensely. He waited a little bit and started again to penetrate me.
"Fuck." Thrust. "You feel..." Thrust. "So good." Thrust.
He groaned once he came inside of me. We remained that way, and breathed heavily.
He adjusted his pants while I turned around to point at him with his own gun that he hadn't realized I took from him. There was no reaction in him, but I know he didn't expect it.
"I hate you."
I tilt my head as I look him. "I could kill you right now."
He takes a step closer until the gun hits his heart. I hold it firm and tight.
"Do it."
I press my lips into a thin line.
"What's stopping you," he continues.
Silence takes place until I finally say, "My feelings."
And there it was. The reaction I was waiting for. In his eyes, there was a hint of relief at my words. The words he yearned for.
"Then why did you tried to escape?"
I shake my head sideways. "I prefer my freedom over you." His expression changed. "I'm tired of living behind walls. I want my normal life back. I want to go to the streets and take a walk by myself or even sit near the shore of the beach." My voice breaks and tear slips from my eye. "I don't want this life. I...I don't want to live like this. You should be the first person to understand me because we have been through the same things."
I shrug. "I'm in love with you."
"...But you have to let me go."
He remains silent.
"I don't even know anything real about you. The...the only thing that I'm sure of is that there's good in you. I know that you have a heart. You're not bad. I know you feel. But the only emotions you have experienced is anger. You can't remember what love is. Probably you have your own ways to express it. With time you'll know. And when the day comes and you finally recognize it, you'll let me go because you care for my happiness. You care for the things that I need."
I lower my gun and gave it back to him. I returned to my chair and try to cover myself with my own arms. It only took him a minute to finally leave the room with nothing else to say.
I hope one day he realizes it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the middle of the night by a bright light that touched my face. Rubbing my eyes, I looked around the room and realized I was back in my bed.
What...
He must have brought me back here meanwhile, I slept on the floor.
I laid back down and covered myself with the bedsheets and began to cry in silence, thanking I wasn't in that basement anymore.