Chapter 27: Family Reunion, Why is it so Hot Here?

'' thinking
() note
[] reading
** change of location/stage direction
Blah blah blah calling out spells/powers

Warning, this chapter contains graphic scenes some people will not be happy with. Viewer discretion is advised.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*Gremory Estate*

*1st pov*

We had just arrived at Rias' house after our bath and...

IT'S FUCKING HUGE!!!! And I thought our remodeled house was big

...IT'S FUCKING HUGE!!!! And I thought our remodeled house was big.

Isa: *surprised* Holy tits!

Xenovia: *surprised* Woah, this place is enormous.

Asia: *surprised* This is where your family lives?

Rias: *smiles* Uh huh.

(Y): *shocked* Just imagine the amount of people you could fit in here.

Kalawarner: *surprised* At least the entire school, and then some.

Raynare: *smiles* I bet we could throw a real rager in here.

Suddenly, the door was opened as we were greeted by Grayfia as she bowed her head towards us.

Grayfia: *stern* Welcome home, my lady. We have been awaiting your return. You may follow me inside.

Grayfia held the door open for us as we stepped in and saw that a line of butlers stood on our left and a line of maids stood on our right. After everyone made it in, Grayfia shut the door and motioned us to follow her and as we walked, the butlers and maids bowed towards us.

Asia: *surprised* (Y/N), I'm really nervous.

(Y): *nervous* I feel the same way. I didn't expect this kind of a welcome.

Mittelt: *smirks* Well, it's not like we don't deserve the whole royal treatment anyways. *chuckles*

????: *excited* Rias! Rias! You're finally home!

????2: *stern* Now now, young master. No need to run off like that.

In front of us ran a small child, about a head or two under Rias as he jumped into Rias' arms to give her a hug. Following him was a man in a similar attire to the other butlers, but not only did he seem different, but he was followed by a six maids who each bore forms that were definitely more.....unique then the rest of the maids to our right.

unique then the rest of the maids to our right