Chapter 22: What Do You Mean Peace Meeting, Bunking With Satan

'' thinking
() note
[] reading
** change of location/stage direction
Blah blah blah calling out spells/powers
_______________________________________________________________________________________

*(L/N) Residence*

*1st pov*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey. You're probably wondering why I'm screaming. Well to recap, I just spent the entire day running away from crazy women trying to blow up everything and get me to grope them. I thought I was able to get away from them, but it seems they all just followed me here.

Rias: *calmingly* Don't worry (Y/N). We're not here to cause any problems.

(Y): *worried* Tell that to the pool that you nearly blew up!

Akeno: *chuckles* He really is adorable when he's scared.

Xenovia: *stern* It was my fault. I put so much pressure on him to have his child, that I didn't take into account how he would feel about it.

(Y): *upset* It wasn't just you, it was almost everyone! It was just a peaceful day at the pool and yet some of you were treating me like I'm some toy. And in front of my sister no less!

The girls all started to look at one another. Out of all of them, at least Sona and Yumi were the most innocent. Though I really am concerned for Yumi, she hasn't said a word to me since Kokabiel, I hope I didn't say anything to upset her. I was broken out of my thoughts when I felt Rias tap my shoulder.

Rias: *sad* (Y/N), we've been thinking about it, and you're right. This is something that we've been pondering for a while, and it seems as time passes, this situation only gets worse.

(Y): *sighs* Look, I'll look past this, but I want to avoid getting my family involved in this supernatural stuff, I don't want them getting hurt nor do I want them to worry about me more than they already do.

????: *echo* This seems like a good time.

We heard a voice and suddenly a bright flash of light appeared as Sirzechs and Grayfia appeared in the room.

Sirzechs: *smiles* Is there some sort of event going on?

Rias: *concerned* What are you doing here?

Isa: *worried* It's the devil king!

Suddenly Akeno, Isa, Koneko, Yumi, Sona, and Tsubaki got down on their knees before Sirzechs while the rest of us stayed standing. (the rest of Sona's peerage went home)

(Y): *nonchalant* Yo Sirs, been a while. We need to hang out, go drinking again.

Suddenly I felt a smack on the back of the head as Grayfia was standing over me looking at me angrily.

Grayfia: *furious* You will address your devil king by LORD Sirzechs!

(Y): *angry* And you will address my ass by kissing it!

Sirzechs: *chuckles* calm down both of you, it's no big deal. *turns to Asia* Ah, you must be Asia Argento.

Asia: *nervous* Oh, yes sir.

Sirzechs: *smile* I hear that you're an excellent bishop, and that you're taking good care of our Rias.

Asia: *excited* Really?! Wow!

Sirzechs: *chuckles* Don't be so nervous my dear. I'm merely here to conduct some private business matters.

Rias: *confused* What private business matters?