Chapter 33: Risen From the Ashes, Born Again

'' thinking
() note
[] reading
** change of location/stage direction
Blah blah blah calling out spells/powers

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*Gremory Manor Backyard*

*1st pov*

I was out in the fields with Kalawarner, Mittelt, Raynare, Isa, Yumi, and Koneko as we were all training amongst one another while we had a few onlookers such as Azazel, Katerea, the Gorgon sisters, Blair, Mizune, Xenovia, Akeno, and Asia. Kalawarner, Mittelt, and Raynare were desperate for some training as they wanted to try out a few new moves they've been practicing. And being the loving boyfriend of theirs, I agreed to be their test dummy.

(Y): *smug* Alright, hit me with your best shot.

Kalawarner, Mittelt, and Raynare: *in unison* With pleasure.

Kalawarner: *Dramatic* Judgement's radience!

Suddenly, multiple beams of holy energy shot down towards me from around Kalawarner as I struggled to dodge some of them and had to absorb one or two of them. The power behind them even knocked me back somewhat.

Raynare: *Dramatic* Holy Barrage! *lifts hand*

Suddenly, a sword made of light appeared in Raynare's raised hand as a wall of light spears started to appear. When she then threw her arm forwards, the light spears, all aimed at me, launched. I couldn't avoid it quick enough, so I summoned a shield magic circle around me that managed to block the spears.

Mittelt: *dramatic* Heaven's Outcasts!

A ray of light then shot down from the clouds and onto the ground as figures made of light began to rise out of them with spears, shields, and armor and proceeded to attack me. There was about a total of 7-8 of them and I summoned Gram and Balmung to take them all down. They were more than just simple soldiers as they gave me an adequate fight. The trio of fallen angels continued to throw attack after attack at me, each one varying in some sort. It was even getting fun, if not somewhat exhausting with how often I had to dodge.

(Y): *exhausted* O-Okay, let's call it for now. *sighs* You 3 really bulked up recently.

Azazel: *walks up to us* You can thank me for that. 

(Y): *confused* What do you mean?

Azazel: *smiles* Along with helping your little friends in your king's peerage, I've decided to help your other friends with their training as well, including giving them a special formula I've been trying to to make that will boost anyone who consumes it. They were just the guinea pigs, but it was nothing that was going to hurt them. 

(Y): *concerned* Either way, I don't know if I feel comfortable with you testing on them.

Kalawarner: *comforting* Please, don't get mad at Azazel, we decided to do this on our own.

(Y): *confused* Really?

Mittelt: *smug*  Exactly, why would we deny an opportunity to become even more powerful than we already are.

Koneko: *blunt* You weren't that powerful to begin with.

Mittelt: *upset* You want to put that to the test! Let's see who comes out on top this time!

Raynare: *sighs* Can you both just shut up. I swear it's like being surrounded by children.

Mittelt: *upset* I wouldn't talk if I were you fat tits! you're just as annoying as she is at times. *jabs thumb at Koneko*