OVA 2: I'm Searching for Breasts!, I Seek Boobies!!!

'' thinking
() note
[] reading
** change of location/stage direction
Blah blah blah calling out spells/powers
_______________________________________________________________________________________

*ORC Clubroom*

*1st pov*

Rias: *confused* You want to observe the others working?

(Y): *stern* If it's not too much trouble, yes.

Isa: *nervous* W-we want to make sure we're doing our jobs properly as devils.

Rias: *nods* True, it would be beneficial to you 3 since you are still new to pact work.

Isa: *excited* So we have permission?!

Rias: *stern* Only if you don't get in the way of their work. If they ask for a hand, then it's fine, but don't do anything to get in the way of their work. *smiles* Understood?

(Y), Isa, Asia: *stern* Yes President!

*Timeskip* Our first stop was with Koneko since she was the first one to be summoned tonight as we ended up someplace I was actually familiar with. The light from the magic circle died down as I saw a client I was actually somewhat familiar with.

Morisawa: *smiles* Well, if it isn't (L/N).

(Y): *fist pumps* Hey Morisawa, it's good to see you

Morisawa: *confused* You came here also?

(Y): *scratches head* Mostly to observe. Don't pay me any mind.

Morisawa: *confused* Observe?

(Y): *nods* Yep, won't be bothering you unless you need me to. *nonchalant* I'll just be watching from afar like a creep.

Morisawa: *stern* I don't mind, but....... *smirks* what about this cute nun, and the hottie with the body? Is this some sort of special bonus?

Asia: *shakes head* N-no, we're just hear to observe as well.

Isa: *whispers* This place reeks.

Morisawa: *smirks* Oh, so you're new to the business? Nice to meet you.