Chapter 8: When a Girl Moves In, Training With the Peerage

'' thinking
() note
[] reading
** change of location/stage direction
Blah blah blah calling out spells/powers
_______________________________________________________________________________________
*(L/N) residence*
*1st pov*

It was now two days after Asia and I had been reborn as devils in Rias' peerage and I could feel the very blood of a devil coursing through me. It was.........strange, yet familiar as if my entire life has been both changed entirely, and at the same time, exactly as it were before. With the four pawns I absorbed into my body, I felt a dramatic increase in both my strength and magical powers, not enough to best the others, but a feeling as if I had become more powerful that any human I had encountered. I had just woken up for my void training and was lying in bed thinking about it all, the feelings, the powers, it's so unique, I'm happy to have made this choice, now my life can have a new chap-

????: mmmmmm.

(Y): Eh?

I look at my bed to see a lump next to me, I've seen too much tv to know what this is, the question is, who is it? I remove the cover slowly to only reveal the face and to my surprise, it was Akeno.

(Y): Akeno, what are you doing in my bed? And why-

I look around just to be sure.

(Y): -are you in my house?!

Akeno: What, can a Senpai not sleep with her underclassman, or were you hoping for something more~?

She started to sit up and I just turned away before anything could be seen.

(Y): Unless you have clothes on do not sit up. I don't need to see anything.

Akeno: Why, I'm enjoying what I see right now~.

I look down to see I was naked, this wouldn't be a problem if A: Akeno weren't here and B: I was naked when I went to bed.

(Y): DID YOU STRIP ME IN MY SLEEP!?!?

Akeno: No Rias did.

I then hear my bedroom door open and look over to see a naked Rias walk in.

Rias: Sorry I was in the bathroom, is something wrong?

(Y): Oh gee, I don't know, maybe that two girls from my school are in my bedroom and walking around my house butt naked, for some reason decided to strip me down to just sleep with me, and at any moment, my mother or heaven forbid my little sister could come in here and see this and get the wrong idea!

Rias: Oh come now, most boys your age would be happy for this.

(Y): Maybe if they were living alone, or gave consent. I FIT NEITHER OF THOSE CATEGORIES!!

(M/N): (Y/N)? Are you up sweetie? I made you breakfast.

I heard my mom's footsteps and so I acted quickly. I pushed Rias away from the door, covered Akeno under the covers and threw my clothes on and got out the door before my mother could reach it.

(Y): Heeeeeeyyyyy mom, how's it going, I.....I didn't see you there what's uh...... what's up? *double snap at her*

(M/N): Oh good to see your up (Y/N), I made you breakfast, make sure to tell Akeno and Rias I made some for them as well, just make sure they get dressed.

(Y): Okay mom, I'll be sure to- WAIT YOU KNEW!?!?

(M/N): Well of course, your getting to be that age and to get not one but three girls to want to join you in bed, my you're so much like your father was.

(Y): MOM, that's not how you should be treating this! I'm only 17! 'Wait she said three, who's the third?'

(M/N): Ah, young love, just make me lots of grandchildren!