Chapter 30: Prelude to Ragnarok, Doing the Right Thing

'' thinking
() note
[] reading
** change of location/stage direction
Blah blah blah calling out spells/powers

Hey hey everyone, can you believe it, 30 chapters in! (not including OVAs, harem lists, and mini specials) Can you believe we've come so far? I honestly can't and I'm the one writing it. I'm so happy with this story and how far it has come. And we still have so much more to cover (both from the canon DxD, and suprises I have planned, how else do you think I'm gonna fit 200+ girls in this story?)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*Woods behind the ballroom*

*1st pov* 

We had just heard the voice of someone who seemed angrily interested in meeting me. So interested, that he has taken Millicas hostage to make sure his demands are met. Rias, Koneko, and I were running back towards the building as we kept listening in on this man and has ramblings.

????: *angry* Where is he?! My sources had told me that the mortal known as the "Void Hydra Emperor" would be here meeting with my father, and I demand to see him now.

Millicas: *crying* Mommy! Daddy! Please help me!

Rias: *angry* Who does this man think he is, taking my nephew and trying to use him as some bartering chip?!

(Y): *pissed* I don't know, but whoever they are, I'm going to make them pay for whatever they are doing with Millicas.

Koneko: *stern* As much as I like the idea of beating the shit out of someone holding a kid hostage, I don't think we should run in their guns blazing.

Rias: *angerily sighs* Koneko is right. We might not be a threat to many of the young devils there, but they last thing we need to do is put Millicas in more danger than he is already in.

(Y): *confused* I'm sorry, we? Rias, you heard what that guy was saying. He's looking for me. If I go in there with you two and we make a scene, that guy is probably going to do something worse to Millicas.

Rias: *stern* I'm not letting whoever this is put you and my nephew in danger. There has to be something we can do.

(Y): *sighs* Rias, like it or not, going in there and just attacking this guy will get more of us hurt if not killed.

Koneko: *stern* As much as I hate to say it, (Y/N) is right. We don't know what we are going up against so we could be dealing with another Kokabiel here.

Rias: *sighs* I don't like this plan, but you are right. Just....*puts hand on my cheek* please be careful.

(Y): *smiles slightly* I'll do my best. *summons Balmung and Gram* Or perhaps I'll do even better.

*Timeskip*

We made it back to the ballroom as I looked in to see the center of the room that two people stood there, one was Millicas, but the other I did no recognize. He was tall in a white cloak with hair that was long and silver and was flowing in the air despite there being no breeze in here.

 He was tall in a white cloak with hair that was long and silver and was flowing in the air despite there being no breeze in here