Chapter 1: The start of a Beautiful Partnership, WHAT IS THE MELODY!?

'' thinking
() note
[] reading
** change of location/stage direction
Blah blah blah calling out spells/powers
_______________________________________________________________________________________
*1st pov*
*middle of the woods*

It was Saturday now, and after I woke up I made my way through the woods until I was far enough away to be able to train unnoticed. When we made it far enough away, Kukyo stopped me.

Kukyo: this is far enough.

(Y/N): Alright, how do we do this, like do I yell out a phrase or something?

K: feel the flow of energy through your body.

(Y): Got it.

I sat down and took some deep breaths and focused on my body, I then started to feel an energy flow throughout it.

(Y): Okay, now what?

K: Now choose a single part of your body and let the energy concentrate there.

I focused on my left hand and felt the energy move from my other limbs into my right arm. Suddenly a flash of light appeared and a black gauntlet with a white bone like frame around it, and a purple gem on the back of my palm appeared.

 Suddenly a flash of light appeared and a black gauntlet with a white bone like frame around it, and a purple gem on the back of my palm appeared

(This is the gem, imagine it on the back of the hands of the gauntlets)

(Y): Woah, what is this?

K: Your sacred gear, by focusing your energy into your left arm, you forced the sacred gear out, considering you have it formed beyond just your hand is fascinating, perhaps you are being closer to ready than we expected. Usually a new host can only form one piece of the sacred gear, and through training it will expand, but given how it is now, then this training will be easier than we expected. Now I want you to imagine the magic leaving your arm.

I focused back on my energy and let it flow back through me as the gauntlet disappeared.

K: Now you know how to summon  a sacred gear, for the moment now, we need to work on your physical body and increase your stamina and strength before we can work on your sacred gear training. For now start with some basic workouts, do 150 crunches, 200 pushups, and then run for ten miles and we can call it a day!

(Y): Basic my ass! Your trying to kill me!

Idrus: Well, sooorrrry, we're just trying to save your pathetic ass from being killed in your first battle!

Egotol: Unfortunately Idrus is right, the power you hold will overwhelm you if you do not first reach a good enough physical strength. Right now at most, you could probably last 2 minutes with the sacred gear equipped before your body will begin to break down, and that is without using any of the magic.

(Y): Well you expect me to become that powerful in two days, and why only two days!?

E: We have sensed the rise of the Red Dragon Empress, meaning she has formed her sacred gear. Now that she has awakened her power, many supernatural beings will be coming after her, including the white one. Not to mention now that you have summoned your sacred gear, you will be targeted as well. And since no one other than the faction leaders and dragons will recognize our power, many will choose to strike right away out of fear, so you must be prepared.