Chapter 26: New House, New Rules, Same Drama, Getting Used to Some Changes

Hey guys, so if you've made it this far, you now realize this story has a harem of over 200 women, so there should be no reason to-

????: Can you add x?

????: what about x, x, x, and x?

????: Hey I saw you added y, so wouldn't make sense to add x as well?

Me:

When I say no more, it means no more

When I say no more, it means no more. So I'm going to say this a few times so you understand it.

no more

No More

 No MoRe

NO MORE 

NO MORE

'' thinking
() note
[] reading
** change of location/stage direction
Blah blah blah calling out spells/powers
_______________________________________________________________________________________

*house by the beach*

*1st pov* 

It was a nice sunny day, and I was taking a rest from the whole devil lifestyle, and enjoying a nice bottle of Dack Janiel's (Jack Daniel's) while looking off into the sunset. It's hard to believe that only a few years ago, I found out my powers and just who I truly am.

????: *kindly* Honey, can you come help me with the kids?

(Y): *chuckles* I'll be there in a second sugar plum.

I turned around and walked back inside as I saw a few of the lovely wives I married, each holding one of the children that I helped to create. ????A holding sweet little ????1, ????B holding my brave little boy ????2, even ????C as she held my adopted little ????3, who I loved as my own.

????3: *happy* Daddy!

(Y): *chuckles* There's my little princess. You want to go practice magic later today?

????2: Daddy, daddy! Let's pway dwagon swayas today!

(Y): *smirks* Hehe, think you can take down you're old man today ????2? Don't forget I took down the mighty #$%#$% in that form.

????B: *giggles* As if you'd ever stop telling it to them.

????: *concerned* (Y/N) honey, we got a call earlier from ????D. She said that she wanted us all to get together again.

(Y): *sighs* Why is it every week they need to call about wanting to come together? We are literally able to teleport across the entire world in mere seconds.

????1: *smiles* Can I teweport us this time papa? I've been wowking hawd on my spells.

(Y): *chuckles* My little magician. Have you been practicing with the rocks again?

????1: *looks down* No.....

(Y): *tickles neck* Now now, how can you get better if you don't practice?