Chapter 15: Bermuda Triangle of Love, Three Exorcists Walk Into a Bar

'' thinking
() note
[] reading
** change of location/stage direction
Blah blah blah calling out spells/powers
_______________________________________________________________________________________
*Abandoned Building*
*1st pov*

I was at a loss for words at the moment. I mean what Isa asked alone was......well how do you describe a person asking you and your significant other that they want to be a part of your relationship?! And if that wasn't already an issue of itself, Rias' response wasn't very comforting either.

*Flashback*

Isa: I want to join you two in your relationship.

(Y): There is one thing to worry about. 'So much for returning to normalcy'

Rias: I don't see any problem with it.

(Y): *shocked* What?

Isa: Really?

Rias: Now hold on, while I may be alright with it, I want (Y/N) to agree to this as well. He has just as much leeway in this situation as I do. So what do you think (Y/N)?

(Y): What do I think? I think that this is wrong!

Rias: And why is that? If it's between 3 consenting individuals and everyone remains happy, is it so wrong?

(Y): Well, it's just unnatural, I don't think I need to be a part of a love triangle that's actually dating each other.

Isa: But why not? You show so much compassion and kindness to everyone around you, so surely you have some to spare for a few girls who like you.

(Y): 'I'm concerned at how she said few and not 2' Look, it's just not something normal okay. I'd rather not become someone like Riser by having multiple girlfriends.

Rias: But those weren't Riser's girlfriends, they were his servants. You don't look at us as just things to pleasure yourself with, do you?

(Y): No of course not. But that doesn't mean I should have multiple girlfriends!

Isa: (Y/N) please, I know that when I starting checking you out that it was only for the purpose of sex, but since then I've been trying to get better. Ever since you gave me that speech about never giving up, I started looking at you more for who you are and not just what's in your pants.

(Y): Thanks I guess.

Rias suddenly got a phone call as she answered it and quickly put her phone away and turned to Isa and I.

Rias: (Y/N), we'll have to finish this discussion later, Akeno just called me about some stray devils we need to kill. I'll make the portal, you two get ready.

*Flashback End*

Rias: Alright, everyone ready?

I was pulled out of my thoughts and remember why we were here as I got ready to go inside with the others.

Everyone: Yes Buchou!

Rias: (Y/N), I want you to take Yumi, Isa, and Koneko in there and try to draw them out, it'll be much easier to fight them when their in the open.

(Y): Got it.