Chapter 5: The Duty of a Peerage Member, The Priest has a Positvie K/D Ratio!?

'' thinking
() note
[] reading
** change of location/stage direction
Blah blah blah calling out spells/powers
_______________________________________________________________________________________
*ORC Clubroom*
*1st pov*

After getting to class and making it to lunch time, I ran to the club room and burst in to see Rias and Akeno in there behind Rias' desk.

(Y): Rias! I found out where the fallen angels are, they are in the church that's downtown, they have a whole setup filled with exorcists and priests, and they have a plan.

Rias: What's their plan?

(Y): They plan to kill this nun named Asia and take her sacred gear and give it to some fallen angel named Dohnaseek in two weeks.

Rias: Do you have any idea what the sacred gear is?

(Y): Not entirely, I just know it can be used to heal wounds, but if it's as powerful as Asia talked about, then it may make this Dohnaseek dude unstoppable. We need to take them down now.

Rias: We cannot strike without a plan (Y/N).

(Y): I do have a plan, rush in and slaughter them.

Rias: (Y/N), with that plan we will be slaughtered immediately, from the information you just presented, we are severely out numbered and they have a holy advantage against us. Look, I don't want anyone to be killed all because I didn't do anything to stop the killers, but we need to come up with a rational plan first.

(Y): Okay, what's with this we stuff, yesterday you said I'd have to do this alone.

Rias: (Y/N), yesterday I was worried about my peerage getting hurt and the threat of a possible war breaking out. But now the stakes have changed, the fallen angels are in our territory, we have the peerage system, and now I have the promise of an actual willing member to join my peerage, before all my members joined because they had no other choice or because I forced it upon them. But then you came and were actually willing to help me out, and now it's time I return the favor, I kept boasting about treating my peerage like family, but it's time I start actually proving it. So now we are in this together.

I then ran over and hugged Rias and she returned the hug, I then felt tears start to fall on my chest. I look down to see Rias crying with a smile on her face and I can't help but smile as well.

Rias: Thank you, thank you.

(Y): I should be thanking you, for everything, since I've met you, I've made more friends, I'm happy once again, and I feel like my life is heading in the right direction.

Akeno: My my, I never expected this to get so emotional, let me go get some tissues.

Akeno walked out of the club room and it was just Rias and I.

(Y): So what do we do now?

Rias: I will begin coming up with a plan, you need to head back to class, lunch is almost over, however I want you to come back in the afternoon when school ends, I want you to get an idea of what we will be doing once you join us.

(Y): Alright, see you this afternoon.

I then made my way out and went back to class. Upon reaching my class, I went over to my usual seat and look over to see that Isabella was now next to me.

(Y): Oi Isa, what's with the seat change, and why did I just turn British?

Isa: 'He actually used my nickname! *squeeeeeeeeee*' Well after you left the teacher said that this was some random seat shift, though it was odd that he did it in the middle of the semester, halfway through the school day, and right before he is about to leave, but I'm not complaining.