Chapter 2: Since When am I Popular?, Hold on, A DATE!?

'' thinking
() note
[] reading
** change of location/stage direction
Blah blah blah calling out spells/powers
_______________________________________________________________________________________
*(L/N) Residence*
*1st pov*

It was Monday morning and I was enjoying yet another peaceful dream, one about settling down with a wife and two kids, a nice log cabin near the woods, no hardships just happiness and family. That dream was cut short by the feeling of a ten year old little sister jumping on top of my balls.

(Y/N): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Rose: It's time to get up big brother. It's Monday, you need to go to school.

(Y): *pained voice* Y-yeah okay, j-just give me a few minutes would you?

R: Okay!

Idrus: Annoying little runt.

Supeg: Oh she was just caring about her brother Idrus, you could learn a thing or two from her.

I: I DON'T HAVE TO DO SHIT FOR YOU TWO!!!!!!

E: Enough you two. (Y/N) be wary of your surroundings today, your new found power will draw the attention of powerful forces that walk along side you.

(Y): It'd be easier if my muscles were screaming in pain every second. Why did we have to double the workout yesterday?

E: Repeating same workout everyday will make your muscles snap and reform themselves a few times, increasing the workouts will make those snaps and reforms faster than before. We need you to get as strong as possible as soon as possible and doing this may cut our time in half, if you actually push yourself.

(Y): What's the worst that can happen if I miss one workout?

Kukyo: DEATH! Do not take our warnings lightly, what power you have right now is merely a crumb compared to those who may pass by you everyday. Now you are a painted target and even if it is a crumb, they will devour it at the first chance.

(Y): Well is there anyway to increase my power quickly?

E: Yes, there is a certain tie your power has to you, this is common in most users of any sacred gear, however if we keep your training in a neutral style, your body will become stronger on its own and not have to rely on a crutch. Otherwise it will lead to your downfall.

(Y): Okay, is there anyway to lower my energy signature so I'm hidden from any supernaturals?

E: Unfortunately, we are doing all we can now to keep the power hidden, we cannot guarantee it is fully hidden, but we can confirm that it is at the same height as humans, what we couldn't change was the fact that the energy is dragon energy, luckily only other dragons can distinguish dragon energy from other energies.

I then finish getting dressed and packed my bag for school, bringing extra sweets for me and my friend. I head down stairs where I saw my mother made me blueberry waffles with a strawberry reduction sauce on top. It was delicious. I then rushed out the door and made it to school right before the first bell. As I got in I met the only person who actually approached me my first day of school, that's a story for another day. Koneko Toujou, aka the school mascot to some, but to me, she was a dear friend.

 Koneko Toujou, aka the school mascot to some, but to me, she was a dear friend