Season 2 OVA: I'm Enveloped in Breasts!!!

'' thinking
() note
[] reading
** change of location/stage direction
Blah blah blah calling out spells/powers
_______________________________________________________________________________________

*public park*

*1st pov*

Why is it after every big battle we have, we have to do work like this? Rias, Isa, and I were hiding in the trees of the nearby public park as we were awaiting the arrival of a special guest. To lure him, we had Asia go out to be bait. Why am I not the bait? Well unfortunately, I don't fit this person's tastes. Of course I say person, but what we seek is far from a human. Asia began to walk in the middle of the park, when suddenly, a giant golem like creature stomped out and roared at Asia.

Asia screamed as she turned to run, but the golem shot beams from it's eyes as they hit Asia

After the beams died down, they seemed to have no effect, until the we saw what the monster's attack had done

After the beams died down, they seemed to have no effect, until the we saw what the monster's attack had done. The beam had stolen Asia's bra and panties as they now sat in the golem's mouth. Asia took notice of this as she dropped to the ground covering herself, despite still having the rest of her clothes on. Rias then stepped out as she realized this was the monster we were hunting.

Rias: *stern* That's enough! So the rumors we were told are true. There actually is a monster that attacks people at night, and steals their underwear.

(Y): *stepping out, sweatdrops* Talk about your pathetic monsters. It serves no purpose but to be a pervert.

Rias: *stern* On behalf of the Gremory family, I will destroy you!

Isa came as she got next to Rias while I got over in front of Asia to keep the golem away from her.

(Y): *concerned* You alright Asia?

Asia: *worried* Yes, but my underwear is missing.

(Y): *sighs* Just be glad that's the only thing missing, these battles usually involve us getting full on naked within the first minute.

We turned back to see that Asia's bra and underwear were indeed in the golem's mouth as they were held between his two massive teeth.

Asia: *worried* It got my panties!!!