OVA 1: I'm Harvesting Breasts, Boobs Bearing Fruit

'' thinking
() note
[] reading
** change of location/stage direction
Blah blah blah calling out spells/powers
_______________________________________________________________________________________

*warehouse*

*1st pov*

We were currently chasing after a stray devil as we broke up into groups. Isa and I were currently in the process of catching up to him as Isa charged ahead.

Isa: *fierce* Hey, get back here!!!

(Y): *demanding* Isa, do break from the group, we do better in numbers!

Isa opened a door in the hallway as the stray devil rushed Isa and jumped over her, using her face as leverage by grabbing onto it.

The stray then proceeded to run down the hall away from us as we gave chase

The stray then proceeded to run down the hall away from us as we gave chase. Facing a stray that was sill mostly human-like was bizarre to me, granted other than Viser, and a few bug strays, I haven't seen a lot of strays. Isa and I had chased him to the end of the hall where he ran out the door to the stairwell, right where we wanted him to go.

Isa: *confident* Now he's cornered!

(Y): *stern* Then let's finish this.

Isa and I got out the door as we blocked one exit, but the stray's attention wasn't on us, it was on the person coming down the stairs from above us. There she stood, like an immaculate goddess, here to deliver judgement on the stray. Rias Gremory.

Rias: *calmly* Good evening, stray devil. We've been ordered to exterminate you.

The room was silent as the clopping of her shoes on the stone stairs echoed throughout the room.

Rias: *calmly* After abandoning your master, you ran wild to fulfill your own selfish desires with no regard for decency. Your crime warrants nothing but death. In the name of Duke Gremory, I'll blast you away.

(Y): *sarcasm* Hey that was a nice speech there Rias, how many minutes in the shower did it take for you to think of it?

Rias pouted as she glared at me before the stray set up a barrier with multiple magic circles.