Chapter 25: Peace in Times of War, The Summit Ends

Hey guys, I know I should have explained this at the end of the last chapter, but that starting thing I said about the story being "cancelled" was a joke, I was just kinda voicing my feelings about the people who don't read my stories and then make a judgement. I will not cancel this or any story that I am working on, that's a vow from me. So I'm making this apology to those who thought I was being serious, I really should have made that a bit more clear.

'' thinking
() note
[] reading
** change of location/stage direction
Blah blah blah calling out spells/powers
_______________________________________________________________________________________

*Meeting Room*

*1st pov*

The summit had just barely started and now Sirzechs wanted me to show where I was keeping, but it will be much easier to take them there personally.

(Y): *bow* Very well then. If you will all please come over to me.

From there, Sirzechs, Serafall, Michael, Gabriel, and Azazel all stood up and stood in front of me. I really can't believe I was doing this, but I at least feel safer knowing that if Azazel were to try and free Kokabiel, I at least will have 4 leader classes to back me up..............if I don't just die immediately.

(Y) and Kukyo: Prison Barrier: Doorway!

From there, a portal similar to my normal teleportation portals had opened, but instead it was a a much brighter purple than the void portals and it was surrounded by my specific magic circle. The inside of the portal seemed to have a fog layer on the inside as I stepped through the portal.

(Y): *stern* This way.

At first the various leaders seemed hesitant to walk inside as a few of them actually took a step back.

(Y): *stern* If you want to see Kokabiel, then come into the portal.

Michael: *skeptical* Wouldn't it be much easier to open the portal right to Kokabiel?

(Y): *stern* Yes, and it would also be much easier for him to escape that way. I am the only one who can open and close portals to this realm, so I'd much rather you all come in and I shut the portal, then bring Kokabiel out here.

Some of the leaders were still hesitant but there were two who actually seemed much more willing than the rest. Sirzechs and Gabriel both stepped forwards as I stuck out my hands for the two and helped them into the portal. After seeing Gabriel walk through, Michael decided that it was worth the risk and came in the portal after I helped him in, after Michael came Azazel, and lastly was Serafall who knocked my hand away as I offered it to her.

When everyone was through the portal into the Prison Barrier, I shut the portal keeping us all inside as the others stood there staring at the fog. I walked in front of them as I waved my hand to make the fog drop, revealing a single cage in the middle of it, and a lone figure inside, pacing around the cage. All the while, a faint mumbling could be heard inside of it. I motioned the leaders to follow as we got within a few feet of the cage, and the person inside it was revealed to be Kokabiel. He seemed to be on edge, his hair a mess, his clothes in tatters, and he had this face of both anger and dread.

Kokabiel: *in a trance* I am Kokabiel. Leader of the Grigori, I will start the 3 way war. *shouting* I AM KOKABIEL!!! LEADER OF THE GRIGORI, I WILL DEFEAT THE DEVIL KINGS!!!

Sirzechs: *concerned* What happened to him?

(Y): *blank* Nothing. Nothing has happened to him. And nothing has happened to him for a long while by the looks of things.

Michael: *confused* What do you mean?

(Y): This realm is not like the world you all know. The laws of physics and time don't apply here. No beginning, no end. While time flows normally for us. Time is at a constant standstill while we are here. What has only been a few days for us could quite possibly be a millennia for Kokabiel.