A Hybrid's Master (Chapter 13) ~ Alone and At Home

A Hybrid’s Master (Chapter 13) ~ Alone and At Home

After I found Maria I started to cry. I shouldn’t have done this to him. I love him. Why am I so stupid? He doesn’t need me here, and he doesn’t want me. I told myself I would be free of him. His beautiful body still makes me crazy, but he needs someone else in his life. He needs a woman. He has to have a woman be his. I can’t compete with a woman. The way that she would make him feel would be better, and more natural for his situation.

I can’t believe I had thoughts of him making me pregnant. Yes Hybrids can get pregnant, but only with their mates. His sperm would be perfect to make a baby with. All of his close to perfect features and my cute features would make our baby so freaking adorable, but I know that can’t happen. I can never find love, or have a family. I’ve always wanted a family.

            When I found out Maria’s mate was my half-brother I was amazed and excited. I wanted to get to know him, and see what he likes. I wanted to know what he doesn’t like. There were so many things that I always wanted to do if I had a brother. I wanted him to tell me about “the talk”. I wanted so many things from a brother I couldn’t fit it all on a list.”

            “Where is he! What did you do to Alex! Tell me damn it! You know you don’t deserve him. After all he’s done you attack him. What is wrong with you?” Maria screamed after I fell to my knees crying.  

            “He’s in the cave behind the waterfall. I didn’t mean to hurt him.” She had an angry expression on her face. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Tell him I’m sorr-.” I was too late to finish the sentence. Maria was gone and I was alone. I have always been alone. Wandering around I was looking for a place to stay.

            I heard a rustling around me. My white fox like ears twitched and I knew who it was.

            “Morgan, is that you?” She came out and I smiled. My eyes were full of tears. I went to my knees and the fox came close to me. Her eyes yellow and friendly. She knew me and knew why I was crying.

            It will be alright. Don’t cry my son. Don’t cry. I promise that if it was to be it would happen at its own time. Allow time to heal and make better the wounds in your heart. I heard her voice as sweet as a mother’s voice. She cared for me. There was never a mother influence until I met Morgan.

            “Please, may I stay at your earth? I don’t want to impose, but I need a place that makes me feel loved. I need the care of a mother.”

            Of course you can stay with us. It would be our pleasure after the two days of heat your cavern had provided for us.

            “Thank you.” I felt at peace. I felt loved. I finally had a mother’s love. I just wish I could keep it forever.

            When I finally came to I was still in the cave. My body was warm and I had a headache. I remembered being thrown against the wall and bleeding.

            “Good you’re finally awake. I’m glad that you are healing quickly. I mean seriously. You are healing as fast as a Hybrid. I don’t know why, but it’s okay as long as you are alright.” I opened my eyes and saw Maria smiling at me.

            I looked around, but I didn’t see Kristopher. The cute adorable Hybrid was nowhere to be seen.

            “Maria, where is Kris?” I asked.

            “Well that little prick left you here and didn’t take care of you. He told me and left you here all alone. I told him off. I told him that he didn’t deserve you, and that he was selfish.”

            “Why did you do that! He needs me and that was why we came down here Remember?”

            “Yes, but he hurt you, and I didn’t want you hurt. You saved me from being a whore and brought me to Marcus.”
            “I also saved Kristopher. You used to care so much about him. What happened? Do you know where he is?”

            “No I don’t. I couldn’t find you, and when I saw him I got so angry. I was lost and I-. I was scared for you.”

            “Well don’t be. You should see to helping Kristopher.”

            My thoughts floated back to when we spent our time together for those few days. His smiles were so radiant as if I made him feel so special. He wanted me with him always, and I wouldn’t stay. I couldn’t stay. I wasn’t ready to be committed to him, not yet. There were things that Kristopher didn’t know. There were things that no one knew, and I knew I could never tell him.

            My secrets that could change their life. My secret could affect the outcome of how people will feel about me and my business. Which reminds me about what happened with my lawyer. I forgot about the meeting I was to have with him over a week ago. I hope Jesse got to that.

            He is a really good secretary. He is a Dragon Hybrid. His wings are exotic and should be shown off. He is allowed to fly whenever he wants. People often mistake his presence of that of an angel. This is how the story of angels started. His wings are magnificent when they are expanded. I saw the bliss on his face as he flies around and becomes free.

            With everything that had happened I came to ponder what the freak I could have done better, when I became this repented creature of darkness. The answers weren’t coming to me. The only thoughts floating around in my head were about how I could make it up to Kristopher when I find him.

            “Are you sure you don’t know where to find him?” I have to find him and take that wolf’s advice. Who knows how wise that wolf might actually be? For all I know I could leave Kistopher alone, and wind up getting the consequences of it later.

            “I, I’m sure. I’m sorry. I forgot that this is what we came out here for. Let’s go look for him.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STJTHAN