A Hybrid's Master (Chapter 17) ~ The Dream Was Real

A Hybrid’s Master (Chapter 17) ~ The Dream Was Real

I dreamed. I finally had a dream for once. I had a dream that Alex had finally made love to me because he wanted to. I opened my eyes to see the reality I was in. I expected to see the old room where I was staying as Alex’s slave.

I was shocked to see the cave in which my ream was based upon. I was suddenly sad. I wanted the dream to happen. I wanted Alex with me now. I am nothing without Alex. The thoughts clouded my mind and I was paralyzed. I was frozen with fear until a whisper broke though my trance.

“Kris, what’s wrong?” The sweet voice was familiar somehow. I wanted to know how I could hear his voice. Was I imagining this, or was this reality. Could I have Alex? Are we going to stay together?

“Kris, talk to me, what’s wrong.” The voice was louder. I looked to see where the voice was coming from. As I turned my head I saw his beautiful, gleaming worried face. I moved my hand to his forehead and pushed my palm to his forehead and I spoke.

“Alex, you shouldn’t frown, you look older when you do.” He smile and I moved my hand away. I was still unsure of what is okay with him and what I wasn’t aloud to do. Could I hold him, could I kiss him, could I tell him I love him, or could I make love to him?

Another set of questions broke through my mind. Would we break apart, would I fade and become a distant memory, would I be alone for the rest of my solid life, or would I die from being neglected?

“Alex, um- is it okay is I kissed you?” I said softly. I had realized what I said and my eyes widened. “I-I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have asked.” I turned my head to the side. I could see his face full of rage. I was saddened by what happened could happen. I didn’t want to push Alex away, but I have to so he will be happy.

“You know Alex, you don’t have to still be here. You could go home and go to work. You could leave me here and I’ll be fine,” I said softly. I was extremely saddened by what I had said. I didn’t let him go now that he was here with me, but I had to. I have to let him live his life and in order for him to do that he has to leave me behind.

His hand grasped my chin and made me face him. He had rage on his face. I knew it. I made him mad by asking if I could kiss him. I shouldn’t have.

“Alex, it’s okay to hit me. I’m used to it. Please, I deserve it. I knew that you don’t like me, but I asked anyways. Please, hit me.” I closed my eyes waiting for him to strike. I clenched them tight. My instincts were telling me to fight back, but I knew I deserved it. I was still alone in this world. I had no one. I could only depend on myself, but as I was thinking these things he spoke.

“Don’t you ever think I’m leaving you here. I’m taking you home with me. I can’t imagine my life without you. You are important to me. You must come back.” I opened my eyes and saw his hard eyes. This man wants a child like me. Technically I am only seventeen years old.

“Why would you, a beautiful man, want someone as ugly as me? I’m not in any way attractive. There’s nothing about me that could grab your attention. I don’t understand.”       

“I’m bringing you home and that’s final. No one will take you away from me, ever.”

“Okay.” I blushed and I nuzzled his neck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

STJTHAN 

I want 10 votes and 10 comments.